Creating Strong Password

If you have problems creating and remembering strong passwords then this video is for you,

[video=youtube;RaQnsCeSVZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaQnsCeSVZQ[/video]

This Video will help you create strong passwords and remember them with ease, this video shows some very easy techniques that will help you create really strong passwords, let it be 8 characters long or 20-25 characters long you'll have no problems remembering it. Only problem is that the video is HD you have to watch it in its full resolution else you'll not be able to watch it clearly. Believe me it works. Happy Computing.

Replies

• Alonealiz
    Alonealiz
    Hey can u send it me separaely......
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    its really helpful. thanks!
  • Leo
    Leo
    Alonealiz
    Hey can u send it me separaely......
    What exactly you want seperately.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    its just hard to remember such heavy passwords.......
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @lovejeet: Safety comes at a cost 😁
  • Leo
    Leo
    lovejeet
    its just hard to remember such heavy passwords.......
    Buddy try them before you give your views, i remember more than dozens of passwords using above techniques. Off-course they need a little practice but that's not much effort when security comes first.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stick to the basics... This is my first post here... 😎... Name: Ranganath Engineering Trade: Electrical Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Working as an SSE for Wipro technologies Work Experience: 4...
Hi friends!! I have installed hmail server in my lappy..I wasn't able to open the hmail server administrator to create a domain.While trying to open i get a error as...
How HDD will get crashed??
can any one help me to find out any project on oscillator can be done for begineers in the project field....
Dear Friend, Techfest, The annual science and technology festival of IIT Bombay is conducting a workshop on Vertical Habitat which Workshop centres - IIT Bombay, Mumbai Priyadarshani College, Nagpur 23rd-24th...