Creating cartoon characters for your blog

I have always been fascinated by how people make create cartoon characters? I have been trying to do the same but with little luck.Can anyone guide me as to which software might be useful?
For example, I want to make simple figure like [​IMG] or more complex figure like
[​IMG] 😀

Replies

• eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    For simple figures, you can use anything from MS Paint to Adobe photoshop; Only your idea and imagination matters (and a bit of skill too 😀 )

For the smiley type, you can use GIMP or photoshop. But working with shapes can be easier in vector editors like Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator.
  • SheldonCooper
    SheldonCooper
    Is there any tool available which will take an image as input and make the cartoon for that image or any other trick?i.e.for normal people who don't know photoshop and all that stuff.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

heya! Peter here.
Friends, Corruption is a hot topic nowadays. So while searching about it a bit, I came across this article. The facts were really surprising and could not believe what I...
Dear Brother, Greetings to respectful parents. I am hoping all is well with health and wealth. I am fine at my end. Hoping your end is fine too. With God's...
I Want to learn Creo Elements ;can any one Help me ?😀
Hi everyone.. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Pranav, a final year E&TC student studying in Pune University...