Creating A Rescuebot

hello friends, 😎

I m a mech engg stud.... planning for preparing a robot which can be used for rescue purposes and which can be used by bomb diffusal squad.

So, I wanted ideas regarding how to prepare metal detectors...... ideas regarding integrating webcams in to the robots .........making the robots more flexible .........and intergating them with computers for controlling purpose........please help me........

Though it is a costlier project..... there is no budget limits.......

Thanx

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hello shanky, welcome to CE!

We are actually in the midst of doing our own multifuction robot, called CE Bot. It will be controlled by a laptop, which also has a webcam connected to it. Data will be sent to a computer nearby using wireless.

Would you like to join us? Our research material is presently on this website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Have a look through the objectives. We can easily implement metal detect sensors on it πŸ˜€

If you are interested, please join our CE Bot discussions here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi can any one help me out in paper presentation for mechanical engineering ,it would be better if presentation helps out in energy crisis THNX
Hello guys, How many of you know that we have an official CE blog? yep, it is Official CE Blog It’s Your Fault! Its a different case that its not...
😁 Tell your boss that you've done the work! 😁 We have - ididwork - The work log that shares About IdidWork: Another Y Combinator startup, ididwork, announced its launch...
hello.....everyone i am new here......but i feel its good idea that to make the ideas of all crazy engineers together which can comeout as new innovation....
hello.... i am final year mechanical engineering student and i need the information about the nanotechnology in the automobile industry.......