Creating a multi-tester (mini version)

good eve folks...today our leader came up on the idea on what project we will construct..we are thinking on creating a a V.0.M(multitester)...but it is in mini-version and can introduce waves at the same time...its like oscilloscope in VOM...do you think it is possible??

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yuuki
    good eve folks...today our leader came up on the idea on what project we will construct..we are thinking on creating a a V.0.M(multitester)...but it is in mini-version and can introduce waves at the same time...its like oscilloscope in VOM...do you think it is possible??
    Can you please give more detail regarding VOM. Where exactly you are going to display waveform? I mean on Graphical LCD?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    yuuki
    it is in mini-version and can introduce waves at the same time...its like oscilloscope in VOM...do you think it is possible??
    Maybe you can make this your VOM/Scope platform:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • yuuki
    yuuki
    godfather
    Can you please give more detail regarding VOM. Where exactly you are going to display waveform? I mean on Graphical LCD?
    huuuh godfather, we gave up on that idea....we have limited budget and we don't have sufficient time...I think doing that project is within the level of thesis,right?....sigh..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yuuki
    huuuh godfather, we gave up on that idea....we have limited budget and we don't have sufficient time...I think doing that project is within the level of thesis,right?....sigh..
    Yeah That's why I asked. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Small tips for programmers:: NOTE-> THESE TIPS ARE SUPPORTED IN DEV-C++ WHICH USES A GCC COMPILER. I SUGGEST EVERYONE TO USE DEV or VISUAL C++ BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY ENHANCE...
i have a great doubt regarding my project"BCI based wheelchair control using eeg", what can i do to get the eeg signals in the place where i work. is it...
"Tharang12" is a techno Cultural Fest organized by Jyothi Engineering College, Thrissur, Kerala on 10th -12th October, 2012. The might and strength of seven core engineering branches of this college,...
Like every year, IIT Bombay will be organizing Techfest 2013 between 3rd to 5th January, which is just a few months away from now. With a super-looking website already up,...
name: l. neerajakshi branch: electronics and communications college : ssit, A.P. hobbies: watching t.v., reading books..........etc aim: want to become electronic engineer.. i had joined the group to improve my...