View Feed
group-icon
PHP Programmers
Community for PHP Programmers : Ask questions, doubts and help each other get better at PHP
299 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Creating a dynamic photoalbum in php without using any tool

Hello frndz,
I want to create a dynamic photogallery segment in php .
The basic requirements of my client is to create the albums ,insert some images into that album and delete and edit it as and when required.
i dont want to use any of the tool.
i want to use php in which i willbe storing all the images and fetching from mysql and displaying it on the webpage.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 11, 2013
A little more insight on the requirement would definitely help. Do you want to offer the user facility to upload images and then form them into groups or show as thumbnails so that when the user clicks on them; a bigger version of the image is shown?

Didn't get the 'without using any tool' part.
The_Big_K
A little more insight on the requirement would definitely help. Do you want to offer the user facility to upload images and then form them into groups or show as thumbnails so that when the user clicks on them; a bigger version of the image is shown?

Didn't get the 'without using any tool' part.
actually there are many s/w tools available to create photogallery for the website but i dont want to use it.actually the admin(client) will upload the images and wants to manage the photogallery segment and my client only wants the users to view those albums and like them .Yes, i also want the facility for my images as mentioned by you in d reply.....
Reply me soon
khushboo goplani
actually there are many s/w tools available to create photogallery for the website but i dont want to use it.actually the admin(client) will upload the images and wants to manage the photogallery segment and my client only wants the users to view those albums and like them .Yes, i also want the facility for my images as mentioned by you in d reply.....
Reply me ASAP.
Whats In Name
Whats In Name • Feb 18, 2013
-First write a code for copying images uploaded by admin to a folder in server.This code will let admin copy files to server from any computer.
-Next,you need to save only the uploaded files to database.
-After that,you need to write a code for fetching the files from database and displaying the files to the website.

If you need any help in coding part,I will surely try to sort it out.
Anoop Kumar
Anoop Kumar • Feb 18, 2013
learn basics of jQuery and then use this

https://www.google.com/search?q=jquery dynamic image gallery
Hi Khushboo

Your requirements are so basic, that any php developer who had dedicated at least 2 weeks on php can easily implement it

Did you try it, if so then you can easily implement it

Thanks

Share this content on your social channels -