Create The Future Team: CE Team

As we all know that Create The Future Contest is up, GF and me are looking for working in team.

We have a couple of concepts and would like to cover all categories of competition.
Interested CEans can contact me or CEan #-Link-Snipped-#.

Prizes if at all will be distributed equally among all participants. We hope to submit our ideas in next 7-8 days. So hurry.

In short Let us rock!

Also follow this thread-

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# have your say.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# have your say.
    Count me in. However, as I had mentioned before count me out of any prize distribution. As Swamy Chinmayananda said: Hasten Slowly.
    You are now familiar with the submission process, which is quite fast. It is better to refine the ideas fully and submit professional looking projects.

Citius, Altius, Fortius
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    bioramani
    Count me in. However, as I had mentioned before count me out of any prize distribution.

Citius, Altius, Fortius
    Sir, the rules of same even if the president of India gets into our teamπŸ˜€ Let us discuss about prize later. I Will come to you tomorrow with my concept. πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Great!!! πŸ˜€ Will be in too! πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Praveen-Kumar
    Great!!! πŸ˜€ Will be in too! πŸ˜€
    I have an idea . Tell me when you are free. Will call you πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Count me in πŸ˜€ Why don't we discuss our ideas here?

What's say #-Link-Snipped-#?

#-Link-Snipped-# Why don't you join us?
    Issue
    I have an idea . Tell me when you are free. Will call you πŸ˜€
    PM me no... I can check it in my mobile! πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CE is open forum, visitor can read the threads without registring on forum and idea may leaked if anyone wants to join our team they just have to register on forum and after that we can work together. We'll start discussing on google site like we'd done last year.
    godfather
    CE is open forum, visitor can read the threads without registring on forum and idea may leaked if anyone wants to join our team they just have to register on forum and after that we can work together. We'll start discussing on google site like we'd done last year.
    Agreed with GF!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    ok, so far we have Ramani sir, Praveen, Reya, GF and me. Waiting for #-Link-Snipped-# and more CEans.

Coming to the point we have 7 categories. I have two ideas. One is Omnicooler and other is email recovery system. If you have some ideas, we can call each other. Let us distribute research work among ourselves so that we can come up with a good and relevant articles.

If your idea has something to do with 3D modelling, leave it to me. I will come up with a good 3D model.

Will call/ PM you all tomorrow. Till then let us try to collect more ideas. They should be simple and should solve some day to day difficulties πŸ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I would like to be in this team too! πŸ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Omnicooler, eh!? Sounds great! πŸ‘ Would love to know its concept!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Punch_a_Tantra
    Omnicooler, eh!? Sounds great! πŸ‘ Would love to know its concept!
    This is my pet project. πŸ˜€ My Uncle says, "it sucks" but I think it is worth trying πŸ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-# Welcome. But as you can see, I have only 2 ideas. We will have to think 5 more.

Guys, if we can have some projects, share it among our team mates. And we can discuss it over phone.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    I would love to help but i don't know any programming and stuff πŸ˜” can i help you guys with something else?
    Issue
    This is my pet project. πŸ˜€ My Uncle says, "it sucks" but I think it is worth trying πŸ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-# Welcome. But as you can see, I have only 2 ideas. We will have to think 5 more.

Guys, if we can have some projects, share it among our team mates. And we can discuss it over phone.
    Lets make a conference call...
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This is just a simple contest that requires idea generation. If we can talk, it would make matters fast.
    Issue
    This is just a simple contest that requires idea generation. If we can talk, it would make matters fast.
    Yup, but we need all the minds together. I am doing what I said, lets see if it is feasible. Will report to you by max tomorrow morning! πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Mr. Don has an idea about helicopters. so we have 3 ideas. Let us make everything final by Monday.

We need to be fast. Think about good projects. πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I think I have an idea about network congestion awareness..
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    durga
    Hey that is good. Praveena said she will make google conversation thing like the last time. So that we can discuss it and develop ideas before posting them. πŸ˜€
    We will have to wait a little.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Got an invitation. We can start working there. πŸ˜€
    durga
    #-Link-Snipped-#, don't reveal anything here. Lets talk in the group or in the mail. πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Cold response! okay will be submitting as a private team on Sunday.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I ahve posted my idea with a little illusion as well. let me know incase you end up reading it
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys If we have to submit topic as a team we need atleast 3-4 Topics.
    Right now Ishan and Durga are come-up with the topics.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    durga
    I ahve posted my idea with a little illusion as well. let me know incase you end up reading it
    I have gone trough your post Durga. It would be great if we design one poster for the topic as there we also have to submit like Block-Diagram.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    godfather
    I have gone trough your post Durga. It would be great if we design one poster for the topic as there we also have to submit like Block-Diagram.
    I am in process of solidifying the idea and the design, I dont really have much knowledge about embedded possibilities , but anything is capable with imagination. I will post the block diagram very soon (mostly tuesday adn wednesday.. I have my week off then)
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The process is simple but I have exams now. Plus, I want a drawing. Anyone good at photoshop? #-Link-Snipped-#
    Issue
    The process is simple but I have exams now. Plus, I want a drawing. Anyone good at photoshop? #-Link-Snipped-#
    I can help you... πŸ˜€
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    me a
    Issue
    me available too.......πŸ˜›
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    count me in ...will try to bring any idea πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ all

i have posted a detailed design, please check.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    durga
    @ all

Checked It. Perfect work there #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    #-Link-Snipped-# thanks fir nice words. I hope that idea works
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    durga
    #-Link-Snipped-# thanks fir nice words. I hope that idea works
    That Idea is cool we will also try our best to get maximum votes for that too. Last time we have some cool ideas but we are in short of votes so we need to take care this time.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    😁 oh yeah! I am already talking about it to everyone and have informed my other friends and collegues to vote as well
    durga
    @ all

Abstract is awesome! πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ Praveen-Kumar - Thank you. I took feedback from my sis too. She says I need to be more clear and daigram needs to be more precise. I will modify and upload newer one
    durga
    @ Praveen-Kumar - Thank you. I took feedback from my sis too. She says I need to be more clear and daigram needs to be more precise. I will modify and upload newer one
    Will try to work on the diagram, if I get time... πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I have to get my sketchpad down and do it, again wait for my weekend 😁 (tuesday and wed), will come up with better prototype by then
    durga
    I have to get my sketchpad down and do it, again wait for my weekend 😁 (tuesday and wed), will come up with better prototype by then
    Tue and Wed your Weekends??? 😲
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    entry submitted. waiting for qualifying email which might take as long as 5 days
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    durga
    entry submitted. waiting for qualifying email which might take as long as 5 days
    Who all are in the submission team?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Who all are in the submission team?
    We are not able to make team effort this time so I think this time we will go for individual Entry as only #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# comeup with ideas.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    godfather
    We are not able to make team effort this time so I think this time we will go for individual Entry as only #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# comeup with ideas.
    Oh. Well, we will still be supporting our CEans. Do point us to the vote pages as and when they are up for voting. I am sure the ideas are fantastic.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Oh. Well, we will still be supporting our CEans. Do point us to the vote pages as and when they are up for voting. I am sure the ideas are fantastic.
    Once #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# get the confirmation mail from CTF team we will for them. Hope we can help them in number of votes as much as possible.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ok team. The entry has qualified. πŸ˜€

Please see the idea here: and vote

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    durga
    ok team. The entry has qualified. πŸ˜€

Please see the idea here: and vote

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Voted for your entry #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I will vote for you on CE meet day. I hope entries will be open. Net ius not working here. At least on that day, I will get net connection and the CEans present will also vote for you. πŸ˜€

Good work read you article. 25 votes and 481 views πŸ‘ awesome πŸ˜‰
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    durga
    Voted. Good, Durga.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# sir, #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#.
    I am all open to discuss the idea. While I was doing so with anyother collegue of mine, we bumped into a simialr R&D ar cisco. More details about the R&D here -https://#-Link-Snipped-#

But I am not sure if they are using mobile network to do the same.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Nice durga! πŸ˜€ All the best πŸ˜€ Voted! 😎
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    And durga you're in 5th place already 😁 😁 TREAT!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Voted for Durga πŸ˜€ Wish you make it into top 3. πŸ‘ All the best.
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Voted. Good luck guys!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Voted #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘
    You are at 11 now.
  • ankit kapoor
    ankit kapoor
    #-Link-Snipped-#

i have also participated in create the future design contest.given above is the link to my submitted idea.if you like it then please vote for me...
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    alright guys, the contest is over and winners declared.
    I am not in any of the top categories but hoping to make it to top 100 , but no idea how and where I should checking :-s. nevertheless- a big congrats to all winners.
    details here Home
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    congrats on taking part durga.. I hope you'll still continue to develop the network performance monitoring device πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello I have been working on microcontrollers pic avr on assembly and c language. I have been in electronics since 1992. I have 22 years experience in analog and embedded...
Hey CEans, I want to write a java (spring controller) where i can receive callback url sent by facebook whenever a user de-authorizes my app. I have specified the correct...
Name: b suresh kumar *Engineering Trade: cse Location: hyd *Occupation: hardware engg Work Experience: -- *Hobbies & Interests: playing pc games *Aim in life: -- *I joined CrazyEngineers because: --
I need video tutorials for Hardware and Networking.and various types of module for it. Thank u.😎
Can we have game section in this community.😁