CrazyEngineers VoiCE Presents - Tech News of the Day.

You can read, share and comment on the latest news from across the world, brought to you by CEans here:
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Virgin Galactic folks are my favorite! 😀 Some real engineering happening in the deserts of Mojave.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    2 Km High tower, that seems crazy !!!

Being a structural engineer the toll it takes to design 6 story building, just imagine what efforts it would require to build a 6 hundred + high building. Anything of that sort would be height of craziness.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not sure it's even possible.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Theoretically saying, It is POSSIBLE.
    I have read the virtual design of the same, just a hint of it; Looks possible, but they have left few caveat's and answers of that are still pending.

In the system language I must say each one of that is as important as having a processor in the system and a housing building can NOT be built securely without them.

So only time will tell, if humanly its practical to build those gigantic sized buildings

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, you've already been notified about our latest, awesome notifications feature on CE. The notification feature goes beyond regular notices and alerts by offering personalized notifications to our members. The...
hey ur ideas r actually awsm..but the thing z i hv decided a topic wich is centralized administrative system and the problem z dat sm has already implemented it so...
plz suggest me some IT companies in kolkata where i can go for summer internship programs....moreover which is beneficial internship or industrial training...
Most of us here know how an engine works, and we are also familiar with the functions of the engine components such as the crankshaft, connecting rod and piston etc....
can anyone suggest a text book for this subject, by a foreign author ?