CrazyEngineers Meet In Nagpur - Join In!

We've tons of CEans visiting CE from Nagpur. As per the stats, we've about 4k visitors from Nagpur.

Why not organize a meet in Nagpur? Interested candidates join in and suggest an agenda or an interesting activity we can plan ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 8, 2011

    I am in. We could gather ideas from all CEans attending the meet about spreading the word about CE and suggestions for new ways of making our forum interesting. (for eg: contest ideas)

    I am also thinking of planting trees in a suitable place. Interested CEans can gather their friends and show videos or take seminar about the issue of global warming and urge them to take small steps.

    Who else is joining me here? ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 8, 2011

    I was wondering if we could keep a theme for dressing on the CE-meet.
    It could be followed all over the world, wherever we have Engineers' meet. How about a 'all-geeks' theme? ๐Ÿ˜’

    Suggest ideas people.

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Mar 8, 2011

    @Biggie : Venue decided!!!If you want to plant trees then we have my farmhouse.We are in for a plantation in our farm.Just bring mango saplings (Alphonso ) preferably or Oranges you can plant those trees and everyday come to water and for pesticides.(lol I cannot imagine we can make plantation for free! ) :razz:

    @AKD :Jokes apart.I will definitely come.We can keep the theme as we all will come in all black or all white clothes,it would be easy for everyone to get such clothes.Anyways what does the term 'geek' means.Do you need to look studious?
    What is venue,do tell everyone. ๐Ÿ˜€
    @all ceans: Please meet your fellow CEans of your city and form a friendship group.It may help you in future. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Neema Ambhurkar

    @neema-SlYG3w • Mar 8, 2011

    I am in! ๐Ÿ˜€

    You can leave the 'photography' part to me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • shubhankar

    @shubhankar-CeulhT • Mar 14, 2011

    i am in captain. i am already eager to meet all the CEans from nagpur. looking forward to meet everyone in the near future.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 14, 2011

    AKD suggested that we may have few engineering games at the event ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 14, 2011

    Alright. So, who all are interested in joining?
    And which date is suitable for everyone?

  • optimystix

    @optimystix-4yMPKC • Mar 14, 2011

    could I know the approximate date/month when its going to be held ?

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 14, 2011

    @opti: Are you joining us? ๐Ÿ˜€
    We haven't decided a date yet.

    I thought if we are getting a big bunch of engineers together from different branches, let's have a CE-Sponsored competition. ๐Ÿ‘

    PS: Should we bring non-CEans but enthusiastic engineers to the event? (just a flickering thought) I am not sure.

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Mar 14, 2011

    I wish i could join.But i cannot join you CEans ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

  • optimystix

    @optimystix-4yMPKC • Mar 14, 2011

    I wish to attend the meet. I am very eager to meet biggie and all of you CEans, especially when many popular CEans are from that area ๐Ÿ˜€
    with exams looming near and schedules becoming tighter, it would become difficult but I would try my best to come. Am trying to convince a few fellow popular CEans to come too! Let's see how this turns out.

    Keep updating as and when things are getting decided.

    And I think getting non CEans to the meet would be a really good idea! No harm in trying to get a few non CEans get addicted to CE ๐Ÿ˜›

  • just_Ritu

    @just-ritu-7P0y03 • Mar 14, 2011

    I am in for the meet. and about the tree plantation. That's a really good idea. I am always in to help the Earth get greener.๐Ÿ˜€

  • optimystix

    @optimystix-4yMPKC • Mar 14, 2011

    praveena211I wish i could join.But i cannot join you CEans ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

    grrr...why cant you manage a couple of days ? no excuses..I want you to be there (especially if am coming ๐Ÿ˜› )..Let's see if Manish and others are able to make it.

  • just_Ritu

    @just-ritu-7P0y03 • Mar 14, 2011

    AbraKaDabra@opti: Are you joining us? ๐Ÿ˜€
    We haven't decided a date yet.

    I thought if we are getting a big bunch of engineers together from different branches, let's have a CE-Sponsored competition. ๐Ÿ‘

    PS: Should we bring non-CEans but enthusiastic engineers to the event? (just a flickering thought) I am not sure.

    In my opinion, since this will be the first meet for a lot of CEans (or is it the first meet ever??), bringing non CEans won't be a very good idea.๐Ÿ˜

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Mar 14, 2011

    optimystixgrrr...why cant you manage a couple of days ? no excuses..I want you to be there (especially if am coming ๐Ÿ˜› )..Let's see if Manish and others are able to make it.

    Do you think that manish will come to this meeting??Impossible!!He dont have time to look this thread ๐Ÿ˜€I bet you.He wont come.

  • optimystix

    @optimystix-4yMPKC • Mar 14, 2011

    I know it is a very busy time of the year and that it will be difficult for people to assemble all at once. But we could try and convince them and let us hope for the best ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 14, 2011

    Wow! It would be great to see all of you.
    Let's see what we can all figure out.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 14, 2011

    Don't worry folks, we'll plan meet in a region very near to you.

    @Opty: There are tons of CEans who can join us from Pune & Mumbai. I guess it would be convenient for you to attend a meet there. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Mar 14, 2011

    Can we arrange for competitions? But they will be friendly! We will be their to enjoy. What say everyone?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 14, 2011

    This is certainly not the first meet ever ๐Ÿ˜€ . We've had meets in Pune, Mumbai, Surat, Delhi and Hyderabad.

    The games/competitions will be fun in nature and everyone will be able to participate in it.

  • durga ch

    @durga-TpX3gO • Mar 15, 2011

    ahem!

    Has a date been settled? If in APRIL I might end up showing my face ๐Ÿ˜›.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Mar 15, 2011

    Hey Guys Please let me know the date if you fixed up. I'll join the meet for sure.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 15, 2011

    Guys, I've a hunch that since lot of CEans are interested in attending meet in cities away from their home, we should aim for a CE All India Meet. If you like the idea - we can start planning for it well in advance. I'm starting another thread to discuss this.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Mar 16, 2011

    The_Big_KGuys, I've a hunch that since lot of CEans are interested in attending meet in cities away from their home, we should aim for a CE All India Meet. If you like the idea - we can start planning for it well in advance. I'm starting another thread to discuss this.

    Sure Biggie Lets arrange the meet as soon as possible.

  • Neema Ambhurkar

    @neema-SlYG3w • Mar 17, 2011

    Then since the CE-All India meet is arranged for near November, is the plan for CE-Nagpur meet dropped?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 17, 2011

    Nope, city meets will still be arranged. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Mar 17, 2011

    The_Big_KNope, city meets will still be arranged. ๐Ÿ˜€

    Ok, good then i will join this meet too. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 19, 2011

    So I guess we are postponing this meet to after-exam time, right?

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Mar 19, 2011

    I am thinking of the date as 30 April 2011A.D.
    What say everyone?

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Mar 20, 2011

    ishutopreI am thinking of the date as 30 April 2011A.D.
    What say everyone?

    Its Fine for me now.

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Mar 21, 2011

    I think we should vote on how many people are coming so that organizers will have a rough idea. More people can always come. But still just 'confirm' your presence.

    What say? ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Mar 21, 2011

    ishutopreI think we should vote on how many people are coming so that organizers will have a rough idea. More people can always come. But still just 'confirm' your presence.

    What say? ๐Ÿ˜€

    Yes, Right or we can start a POLL on this too.

  • Radhika Deshpande

    @radhika-o4Adk0 • Mar 21, 2011

    Yeah poll option may work to track exact number of people joining.

  • just_Ritu

    @just-ritu-7P0y03 • Mar 22, 2011

    Nagpur meet after the exams will be good. I am in๐Ÿ˜€