CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - II On 31st July At 5:00 P.M.

CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - II On 31st July At 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have CE account should register for free - #-Link-Snipped-# . Fake registrations to the test will be deleted.

We are conducting a Free Aptitude Test for CEans.

(The test is ONLY for Registered CE Members)
If you haven't registered yet, click here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Following are the details of the test:

  1. The test starts at 5 p.m. (IST) sharp and ends at 6 p.m. (IST). If you appear late for the exam, no extra time will be given.
  2. The test is a mixture of Quantitative ability, English and Logical Reasoning based 50 questions.
  3. Each question carries 5 marks.
  4. There will be negative marking. ( -2 for every wrong answer)
  5. Solving all the questions is not mandatory.
  6. You can skip difficult questions and solve the easy ones first.
  7. It is advised to keep pen and paper with you before the test.
  8. Keep only one tab open in the browser for distraction-less paper solving. ๐Ÿ˜

All the questions will be discussed in the forum later along with correct solutions.

If you still have any doubts, please ask in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜€

Update: Registrations Closed

(Note: You must be a member of CrazyEngineers Forum to participate in the test)

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jul 26, 2011

    Ah!!! Negative Marking!!! ๐Ÿ˜” Skipped questions are not counted right? What's the negative mark? Kinda worried... ๐Ÿ˜”

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Jul 26, 2011

    How much mark will be reduced for each wrong answer?

  • cooltwins

    @cooltwins-I5yJpZ • Jul 26, 2011

    ah yes!!! here comes CT ๐Ÿ˜€

    I'm in!
    not giving this test a miss ๐Ÿ˜
    but as luck will have it, looks like me and CP can never write the test together! ๐Ÿ˜€ she is going off to a trip to wayanad tomorrow and will be back only on sunday night ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Gurjeet Singh

    @gurjeet-LUX7B1 • Jul 26, 2011

    can we not change the timing please ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 26, 2011

    About negative marking, I will reveal it later today.

    @CD: Sorry timing can't be changed now.

    And what an amazing response for the test: We've got 50 registrations so far! ๐Ÿ˜

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jul 26, 2011

    AbraKaDabraAbout negative marking, I will reveal it later today.

    @CD: Sorry timing can't be changed now.

    And what an amazing response for the test: We've got 50 registrations so far! ๐Ÿ˜

    Registrations for the test or for CE? If for the test, AKD, I am very well always there. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • lubna siddiqhi

    @lubna-siddiqhi-8s1eYr • Jul 26, 2011

    ๐Ÿ˜how much marks will be reduced for nagetive marking??????????????

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 26, 2011

    We have got 55 registrations for the 'test' overnight. The response is huge. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ferozfirru

    @ferozfirru-gmhlVL • Jul 26, 2011

    hmmm....waiting for test... ๐Ÿ˜€

  • cooltwins

    @cooltwins-I5yJpZ • Jul 27, 2011

    whoa!!! so cool! looking forward to it ๐Ÿ˜

  • Pensu

    @pensu-8tNeGU • Jul 27, 2011

    Awesome......waiting for it.....๐Ÿ˜€

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jul 27, 2011

    Hah!!! I won't be able to attend... ๐Ÿ˜” I would be out of town... ๐Ÿ˜”

    All the best to the test takers... ๐Ÿ˜

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 27, 2011

    Believe it or not: We have got 101 registrations for the test as of now. \m/ Yay! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • silverscorpion

    @silverscorpion-iJKtdQ • Jul 27, 2011

    What are the details of negative marking? It'll be better if that information is available as soon as possible..

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 27, 2011

    @ss: You've turned a CE-Mentor. (A truly deserving CEan I must say.)
    I have updated the first post.
    +5 for right answer.
    -2 for wrong answer.

  • Sushmita Sati

    @sushmita-sati-5tVlil • Jul 28, 2011

    Hey, I have My Lab at the same Time, it s Imprtant to attend. If u can change the Time (Dts Difiicul) otherwise do Display the Time for the next Test if there, do it asap...... ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Jul 28, 2011

    @sushmita: The mock aptitude test will be conducted at 5-6 p.m on every sunday. There will be no change in time.

  • silverscorpion

    @silverscorpion-iJKtdQ • Jul 28, 2011

    AbraKaDabra@ss: You've turned a CE-Mentor. (A truly deserving CEan I must say.)
    I have updated the first post.
    +5 for right answer.
    -2 for wrong answer.

    Ah!! I didn't notice that! So, I'm a mentor eh!!

    And +5 for correct and -2 for wrong answers is good. It's almost similar to CAT if we see the correct/wrong ratio, I think.

  • cooltwins

    @cooltwins-I5yJpZ • Jul 28, 2011

    yeah its similar to cat's negative marking.
    IMPORTANT ADVICE to test takers: do not try and guess answers if you do not know the answer some probabiultiy calculations show that you may loose the hard earned marks with that -ve marking system and akd good way to remove wild guesses ๐Ÿ˜›

    and 101 rgistrations??? way too cool!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ it is going to be awesome i'm sure ๐Ÿ˜

  • Sushmita Sati

    @sushmita-sati-5tVlil • Jul 28, 2011

    Ok, got it...... M Busy on the Same Day, Neways I'l try to Attend.... Can u suggest Me other Events if there coz M New Here, but I think it will be Displayd on this Page, if Iam Ryt....... ๐Ÿ˜•

  • suresh chhetri

    @suresh-chhetri-Wz9B6y • Jul 28, 2011

    eager 4 da test.....come fast i wanna face u..

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 28, 2011

    Great response so far. I'm quite sure the test is going to be a lot interesting this time ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Jul 28, 2011

    Hai, seriously, can we have a change of time, like after 6pm?

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 28, 2011

    @atf: Sorry the time can't be changed now.
    We will try to make the timings more flexible from the next text onwards.

    @all: We have got 155 registrations so far. Registration will be closed tomorrow.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 28, 2011

    A lot of people have put email IDs instead of CE-Forum ID. I hope the message was clearly written.
    Without correct CE IDs, you wont be able to appear for the test.

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Jul 28, 2011

    @AKD: I guess they dont understand what is CE id.Thats why they put email id instead of CE id. Instead of giving examples for CE-id,why dont you say that CE-id is the name you have registered in CE using bracket in the registration page?

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 28, 2011

    It's already written there:
    *The ID used for logging in to CrazyEngineers Forum*

    Is that too unclear? ๐Ÿ˜

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Jul 28, 2011

    @AKD: No,its clear! Fine ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 29, 2011

    We have got 205 registrations now. It's time to close the registrations.
    Let's see how many actually turn up for the test tomorrow.
    It's going to be HUGE. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 29, 2011

    I feel shocked to say, so many of the engineers have put an invalid, non-existing CE-Forum ID in the registration form. ๐Ÿ˜ก
    All of them will not be eligible for taking the test.
    Seriously, how difficult was that? Were the instructions not crystal clear? ๐Ÿ˜

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 29, 2011

    I guess we have realized what there really 'aptitude' is. They no need to take test. It's proved. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 29, 2011

    #-Link-Snipped-#

  • saptm

    @saptm-HQ4553 • Jul 30, 2011

    Sorry i forgot to register for this mock test.So,can you please open the registration for some more time. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 31, 2011

    You can click the 'save & continue' button at the bottom of the page throughout the test.

  • H.Ali

    @hali-nLubW1 • Jul 31, 2011

    49/250 ๐Ÿ˜”
    18 went wrong !
    17 correct .

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Jul 31, 2011

    Biggie broke trust. Did not mention that there was negative marking. But I will exceed 250 marks limit by adding a zero to my score.
    27+0=270>>250. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: head, bgcolor: #F9EFC6"]Test Taker Name[/TD]
    [TD="bgcolor: #FCF3C1"]<Removed email address>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: head, bgcolor: #F9EFC6"]Test Duration[/TD]
    [TD="bgcolor: #FCF3C1"]1hr[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: head, bgcolor: #F9EFC6"]Time Taken[/TD]
    [TD="bgcolor: #FCF3C1"]59min57sec[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: head, bgcolor: #F9EFC6"]Maximum Points[/TD]
    [TD="bgcolor: #FCF3C1"]250[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: head, bgcolor: #F9EFC6"]Points scored[/TD]
    [TD="bgcolor: #FCF3C1"]27[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 31, 2011

    Continue here: #-Link-Snipped-#