CrazyEngineers
  • How many of you are regular visitor of #-Link-Snipped-# Page?

If you have not been there for a while, I would suggest you to bookmark the page, as we are going to have the most awesome updates there and you may not like to miss the opportunity to visit the page to get a glimpse of that whenever you visit the Facebook.

Also, we have another surprise in the kitty. We know that CEan's have immense talent and they have shown that in past. It's time again. So, lets see the potential in form of creation for CE's Time line photo. The Pic with maximum likes will be posted @ #-Link-Snipped-# page.

Sounds interesting?
    So get set ready and lets aim new year eve to change the PiC at #-Link-Snipped-# Page.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberDec 24, 2013

Any plan in reviving G+ page of CE ? I am not in FB, so i hardly care about that.
    But, @#-Link-Snipped-# if you wanna revive the CE page on G+ ,I will maintain it & will keep that page updated with all latest feeds.
    Just give me authority & I will do it. 👍
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 24, 2013

@#-Link-Snipped-# - Rajni is maintaining it for CrazyEngieners. If you have any ideas of making the page popular - do share them below.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberDec 24, 2013

Alright, simple thing to do is not just to 'share' post. But share it with appropriate hashtag & in proper group.
    Likewise, If there's an article or post about 'Arduino', post it in community page of Arduino, hackers-makers page, adafruit, etc. etc.
    If article is on Linux, post it in distro community page, or website page like phoronix & webupd8 which attracts huge traffic.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Just sharing page won't change anything.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberDec 24, 2013

Thanks Abhishek for your valuable inputs,
    We should definitely count on these points for sure, also one should open a separate thread for the detailed suggestions to maintain Social Media pages.

This thread is dedicates to get the the Creative Timeline Pic and Poll results.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberDec 24, 2013

Rajni Jain
    How many of you are regular visitor of #-Link-Snipped-# Page?

If you have not been there for a while, I would suggest you to bookmark the page, as we are going to have the most awesome updates there and you may not like to miss the opportunity to visit the page to get a glimpse of that whenever you visit the Facebook.

Also, we have another surprise in the kitty. We know that CEan's have immense talent and they have shown that in past. It's time again. So, lets see the potential in form of creation for CE's Time line photo. The Pic with maximum likes will be posted @ #-Link-Snipped-# page.

Sounds interesting?
    So get set ready and lets aim new year eve to change the PiC at #-Link-Snipped-# Page.
    Should we design a pic with CE logo and an technical descriptive image? Please elaborate on this.
    Cancel
  • Rajni Jain

MemberDec 24, 2013

Any Pic Explaining CE in a better manner should be the way to go.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register