CrazyEngineers a reported attack site?

whenever I am trying to browse the CE forums, I am getting this error. See the pic below

#-Link-Snipped-#

On clicking the 'Ignore this warning', it open this new page #-Link-Snipped-#
Am using Firefox 3.6 and it is reporting this problem. Is anyone else using the same browser experiencing the same problem ?

Biggie and Mods check this out please.
There might be some site code that is being recognised as harmful.

currently running the site by making an exception in the security options in Firefox.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The server has been compromized and it will take us a while to get rid of that message. The malware has been removed.

I shall post complete analysis of the issue as soon as we get the site back. Be assured that its safe to browse CE.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I noticed this today morning (AST) in CHROME and the message is still being shown.
    This though is not the case with Flock browser
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hope it will be completely alright soon.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Same problem with me ...Hope it will be recover soon
  • Pranav Kathale
    Pranav Kathale
    Same message here. 😔 6.17 PM (IST)
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    CE hasn't recovered yet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The site has been recovered. However, Google is yet to update their records. We are now waiting to hear from Google.

Users please note that CE is safe for browsing and all the malware that was found (details coming soon) has been removed.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

Firefox & Chrome Users: Please let us know if you are still getting the 'suspected attack site' [A RED warning message] error/warning. If you do, please send the URL that is suspicious to admin at crazyengineers dot com
  • n090985
    n090985
    yes.. i got it 5 mins back on chrome... but i again logged in n til lnw its working...
  • callyD
    callyD
    It's working fine with me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    n090985
    yes.. i got it 5 mins back on chrome... but i again logged in n til lnw its working...
    Did you capture the URL? Please send it on my email.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    its not showing message now 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Has anyone encountered the problem in last couple of hours? Please let me know through email.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I think its totally alright now. I tried accessing using different browsers, but I didn't detected any.
    I hope CE is back. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

whenever i look into my friendz pc.... I always find folder lock software installed.. they never share their important data with me...... i want to access their hidden data.. plz...
i am doing MTech in PDM, i need seminar topic on ergonomics of something which is impressing to all
what is the difference between MP4 video and MPEG4?
Say I have the 74HC00 Quad 2-input NAND gate. what will the expected output high voltage(Voh) level and output low voltage(Vol) level be for a 3v3 supply?
I am doing my final year project and decide to construct a propeller a propeller clock base on bobblick website and i have obtained some information about the source code....