crazy varsha

๐Ÿ˜€ hello crazy engineers .....
i am varsha a 2nd year ece student and wanna a part of this community ..๐Ÿ˜Ž after 2 years of engineering now i realized that only passing semester is not called engineering so now i want to work on some projects and for that purpose i am here ........and i m sure i will get help from u all ......๐Ÿ‘€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, Varsha. We're happy to have you with us. We hope you will find all your motivation and project ideas here. Try to participate in all the supercool discussions here and you'll open up to a new world of ideas.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#,
    Welcome to group...๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Its good to have you here. Feel free to participate in on-going discussions here and keep visiting often.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I just came to know about CE and found it interesting and joined immediately.
I am not able to resize picture when inserting from link or uploading it. Is this bug ?? Also it shows whole code for a moment in advance option. If...
i'm pursuing mechanical engineering now i wanna make a nitro racing car for my project to be given in next sem. so i need some help... everyone's comment or message...
Can anyone tell me how the following code results... #include int main() { int a=1,b=1,c; c=a=0? (a=1)๐Ÿ˜”b=2); printf("%d %d %d",a,b,c); getch(); return 0; } Results as 2 2 2 clarify...
Introduction Date: 20/06/2012 Have you wondered about designing your website or making one just for fun or for a learning experience? This multipart tutorial will teach you the basics of...