Crazy ... Hell Yeah am crazzzzzzy

AN Electronics Engineer in the making !!! Joining this forum believing i would get to learn new stuffs
Very much interested in Electronic Circuits ............

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Poorvaj
    AN Electronics Engineer in the making !!! Joining this forum believing i would get to learn new stuffs
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. We're excited to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and become an active contributor here.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Welcome on shore, mate. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Poorvaj
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, friend. 'Poorvaj' in Hindi literally means 'Ancestors'?
    Keep visiting often and feel free to take part in discussions.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    come on dude grand entrance aboard 🎉
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mu Sigma is a company that selects students in campus and makes them a Business Analyst in their company situated in Bangalore. They came with a nice pay package of...
Wipro Technologies comes for selecting students in campus for all branches. Rounds- 1. Aptitude: Questions are mostly based on Speed Distance Time, Probability, Permutation and Combination and Data Interpretation. C/C++...
Apple has unveiled the world's most awaited phone - IPHONE 5 The SHOCKING and the breaking news is the price tag is almost similar to the iPhone 4s. Feature wise,...
I'm looking for Nagpur University exam dates for power plant engineering students. Have they been officially declared?
What's the price of progress, folks? It turns out that the latest iPhone 5 won't support your regular micro-SIM cards. The iPhone 5 will use specially designed nano-sim cards and...