Crazy engineers new tee...

2017_9_21_12_0_26 Ordered my new Crazy engineers tee. waiting to recieve it.😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations! You'll absolutely love the new tee 😀 Awesome color choice!

T-shirts will be shipped on 22nd September, 2017. Expect delivery in 3-4 business days.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Just checked store we do have Polo in Maroon color - Amazing ! I have to get one soon then.
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Harshad Italiya
    Just checked store we do have Polo in Maroon color - Amazing ! I have to get one soon then.
    I already have one polo of blue colour. So this time something new.
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations! You'll absolutely love the new tee 😀 Awesome color choice!

T-shirts will be shipped on 22nd September, 2017. Expect delivery in 3-4 business days.
    It's already shipped yesterday.2017_9_22_9_37_21
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Anand Nagda
    I already have one polo of blue colour. So this time something new.
    Ya. But the offer ended. Do we have flash sale again?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anand Nagda
    Ya. But the offer ended. Do we have flash sale again?
    We seem to have reserves for the existing owners of tees. We'll be in touch with you via direct message.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    What? When did the new tee get launched?
    Announcement?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neeraj Sharma
    What? When did the new tee get launched?
    Announcement?
    It was through the email. Current owners of tee-shirts got a special offer; did you get it?
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It was through the email. Current owners of tee-shirts got a special offer; did you get it?
    Oh yes I do have the email. But I missed it 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neeraj Sharma
    Oh yes I do have the email. But I missed it 😔
    Psst. It's still ON for the existing owners. Did you get email? If not, start a conversation with me and I'll let you know the code.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes, it is available; but with our reserved stock. I'm sharing special coupon code with you through private message.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Who wants to help me to create my proposal mini project in my country. Im still taking Civil engineering course. And I am doing a thesis or reasearch project. I...
Quote Kanban, KonMari, GTD, the Pomodoro Technique. The (check) list goes on and on. If you’ve ever wanted to do more or work better, you’ve probably thought about trying one...
Quote It happens to everyone. You sit down to finish a project, but before long your mind wanders to something entirely new. Facebook starts calling. You begin browsing on Amazon....
Quote The 40-foot Proterra Catalyst E2 Max has 660 kWh of energy storage, which delivers a standard range of between 194 and 350 miles. However, at the Navistar Proving Grounds...
I've been investing significant time in learning the test-driven development approach for my upcoming projects ( for CrazyEngineers IO ) and frankly speaking, I'm on the edge. On one side,...