Crazy architect introduction

Hi, my name is Will, and I live in Bali, Indonesia.

After 10 years of not practicing what I studied, I went straight to converting own's logistics center/complex from an old factory, where I got to play with a lot of steel and concrete.

Looking forward to learn some new trade in the engineering side. ✌️

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Will, I have seen your other post as well. All the best for your work!

(I am no expert in your field, so I didnt comment anything there)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, this is my first post. I recently took over a project where I get to convert an old factory (basic steel frame) into a modern warehouse building, while expanding...
Hey I want to have do some web application or website like cms ones which uses database in php what can I do which is something creative and uses machine...
Ambrane, better known as producer of portable power banks and mobile embellishments, has recently unveiled its new smartwatch ASW-11 at a price tag of Rs 1,999 in India. The smartwatch...
September 15, 2017, is the day when a decade long space mission will come to an end. Jointly organized by NASA, European and Italian Space Agency, the Cassini – Huygens...
Actually, I've a code where a table will created dynamically and the cells can be selected. The background color of the (selected) cells will be changed and it can be...