Courses in networking

Hello,
I am computer science engineering student and have interest in networking.
I have completed CCNA & java and want to further enhance my skills in networking
I am interested in doing work in designing Internetwork Operating System.
What further courses should I do to enhance my skills in this.
whether knowing LINUX is plus point in field of networking.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shashank, if I'm not wrong, you've been confused about what courses to take. Have you gone through the answers CEans posted on your earlier queries?
  • shashankcool30
    shashankcool30
    Good evening sir,
    I have read all the post and decided to go in networking field only.
    So please give your sugesstions on my previous query.

With regards,
    Shashank

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Watch the trailer in HD here: YouTube - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Launch Trailer (Official HD) Awesome game!! read the review here : Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare...
Sir / madam, My question is There is a 5 digit no. 3 pairs of sum is eleven each. Last digit is 3 times the first one. 3rd digit is...
Google, as a corporation that compiles information and makes it searchable via the Internet, has received criticism regarding issues such as intellectual property,internet privacy, and censorship.Google's mission statement is "to...
AMD and Intel on Thursday agreed to a legal settlement of most disputes and entered into a five-year cross-patent licensee pact. As part of the agreement, Intel will pay AMD...
I have a basic doubt in a transistor acting as a switch. To switch a lamp, while using a mechanical switch, when we want the lamp to burn we can...