coupling based metrics for measuring the quality of software project ms word document

i want coupling based metrics for measuring the quality of software project ms word documents

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: coupling based metrics for measuring the quality of software project ms word docu

Thread moved from Introductions section to Project Ideas section and title changed from 'hai' to something that makes more sense.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I have this project on scissors lift in my college. It need to be portable to certain extent and able to lift up load of up to 100...
I heard CMC comes mostly for Electronics & Computer Science Branches only. Here are its campus placement details: 1. Technical (50 Questions in 30 Minutes) 2. Aptitude (100 Questions in...
I want recent amdocs placement paper..plz help me with it..
The responsibility of conducting GATE 2012 lies with Indian Institute of Technology IIT- Delhi. There are no longer sale of application forms through banks/GATE office counters. The Application process for...
is there any1 to help me in image processing. i planned to do image processing using wavelet transform. is wavelet transform suitable for mammogram image? if so, what will be...