Counter Weight Issue

hello eveybody....
I'm abhijeet from bangalore n i've jus joined CE ... m hoping i can add value to the work u guys are putting in while gettin some valuable inputs on the stuff i do as well.

as a person i believe in simple solutions n for now m looking at some kinda counter weight funda to allow a 40kg frame measuring 3' by 5' and fixed on one side with heavy duty industrial hinges ... the frame needs to b lifted to a 45degree angle ... from a normal position (horizontal)one ... coupla points to b noted 1. Its a delicate thing
2.it needs to open n close some 200 times in an hour.

Currently we use a 15 kg frame which one guy lifts n brings down .... we need a counter weight of some sort to assist him with the extra weight of the new frame.

Replies

• Dhanareds
    Dhanareds
    Dear Abhijith.

Can u kindly be a little more detailed regarding the practicality of the situation.What kind of a frame is it ? Why does it need to be lifted so often? For a counter weight funda to be implemented it is necessary to know the location and feasibilty of implementation of the idea. It can be designed according to the location and work. I dun think its so difficult. u can just use an over-head pulley counterweight system type too.. using which u can lift the 40 kg easily.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can I have A carrer in Robotics further........ I am a !st year student in M.E Engg.....! PLz help...me out..... is there any carrier risk in field of robotics.../././././.??????
😕hi to all the fellow engineers ,i am pavan from karnataka.i am 1st year mechanical engineer. i wanted to participate in an state level paper presentation contest,i am totaly confused...
can i get an insight knowledge on the circuit and design of an alternating current voltage stabilizer?
Hey biggie! you might be aware of this already, but anywayz.. theres this VB addon that can integrate both VB and Mediawiki: vbWiki Standard - vBulletin+MediaWiki integration - vBulletin.org Forum...
hey guys......... can anyone tell me how to produce large amount of methane gas from treating the sewage ................