Corrosion control in the 3rd world countries

How can the 3rd world control corrosion in a cheper and easy way,becouse in my country GHANA it is cousing a lot of damages.

Replies

• Dr R.T.Jadhav
    Dr R.T.Jadhav
    Please specify - corrosion of what? Different methods are there for different materials. Also for underground structures, special methods are used.
  • strider6
    strider6
    corrosion is sometimes a complex issue and can cause huge loss of money, and sometimes also life..
    try this site:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    it's the best source on the web on cost related to corrosion and to corrosion control methods..
    hoep this can help u

S
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have a look at this small talk -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    also many means of corrossion control are not enironmentally friendly using toxic substances(which are not human friendly eiter).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All...😀 this is brahmaji from bangalore...I recently joined this forum. Bye
Hai, anybody tell me what is encoder&decoder and the details about encoder & decoder.... What is DTMF?how it is generate frequency...
< advertisement removed by admin> Note: For advertising on CrazyEngineers, contact admin at crazyengineers dot com
I had observed one thing that people are going to join this CE..... whats the big reason behind that then i come to know that mostly people want to take...
What is electric field indicator. i searched in wikipedia,google, didnt get it. Can anyone provide me the link about this topic and tell me how to construct it.