Core Industry Salary Offered To 2011 Freshers?

We've lot of discussions related to 2011 recruitment in the IT field. I wish to know what are the salaries being offered to the fresh engineering graduates by the companies that hire in the core domain: viz. Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial, Mining etc. If each one of you posts what's the salary being offered in your college, it would help the rest of us to have a better picture of the salaries being offered this year. 😀

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    For Core, the salaries (all branches mentioned above) are in a range of 400,000 to 450,000 😀
    In Nagpur RTMNU University 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is typically a wannabe entrepreneur's dilemma. Those who are employed and enjoy a monthly paycheck and have been recently beaten by the entrepreneurial bug will have to answer this...
Is it so that Philips recruits only electrical engineers? If so, I am sure electrical engineers can shed some light here. Their recruitment procedure is as follows: 1. Written Exam...
It seems that every young engineer out there is running after a job in MNC. I find a very minute percentage of engineer who want to do something different and...
I saw a couple of my friends sharing their about.me pages & was intrigued to know more about it. I found out their video here: [video=vimeo;19914735]https://vimeo.com/19914735[/video] Has anyone set up...
Thousands of people have taken GRE by now. It would be great if you share some tips and suggestions for new GRE study.