COPY - PASTE | DO NOT | GOT IT?

I'm getting totally sick of people copying other people's articles and passing them on as their own creation. Their intentions may not be wrong; but I don't know if they even realise that they are 'stealing'!

Why do we think it's justified?

Why don't people get it even after issuing warnings after warnings?

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    A better way to copy paste articles if you want is post the link of that particular page in Cafe section. Those want will check it out

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Be it Vinod Khosla, Sunita Williams, LN Mittal, Sundar Pichai - we've been celebrating the success of the Non Resident Indians. Do you think India is justified in the achievement...
Drawing inspiration from nature, engineers and computer science researchers from the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) and the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University...
HP India has launched its two new tablet brothers - HP Slate 6 and Slate 7 in the country today. As was promised last month, Hewlett-Packard has launched the new...
PRAGYAA, A National Level Technical Extravaganza, With a motto of promoting Technology, Scientific thinking, Innovation and an awareness about society. It’s an ethos of a team, a tale of gradual...
hi... am a BCA graduate willing to do certificate course which should help my career... my question is, which course is helpful software testing or oracle.... please suggest me...