Coolpad Note 3 Lite Launched On Amazon India For Rs. 6,999

After launching the Coolpad Note 3 back in October 2015, the company has now come out with Coolpad Note 3 Lite for its Indian audience. And just like the Note 3, this smartphone too is available exclusively on Amazon India for Rs 6,999. As the name suggests, the phone is a mellowed down version of Note 3 and if you are looking for a phone with minimum cost and maximum features, then this might be the one. Let’s see what it has to offer.

The screen size of the phone has shrunk to 5.0 inches from its original 5.5 inches but the resolution is same. The HD screen phone has a scratch resistant glass and comes with the 5 point multitouch capability. The phone has the Android 5.1 Lollipop OS along with the CoolUI on its top. It has a 64 bit 1.3 GHz quad core Mediatek processor which is powered by 3GB of RAM. It offers 16GB of internal memory which is expandable upto 32GB using SD cards.

coolpad_note_3_lite_india_amazon

The highlight of the device is that it has fingerprint sensor on its back and by having so, it has become the first phone to offer the same at a sub-7K price. The rear camera of the dual sim (GSM + GSM) phone is of 13 MP resolution and the front camera is of 5 MP. Under connectivity, the phone offers LTE, Wi-Fi, GPRS and Bluetooth 4.0.

The only drawback that is evident from the specs of the device is that the battery size is a mere 2500 mAh and offers a standby time of 200 hours and a talk time of 10 hours. Other than this, the phone seems to offer good specs considering the price of Rs 6,999. What do you think about the phone? Please share your reviews with us in comments below.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-# | Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    As the author had said, Features seems to be super attractive but battery back up was negative. Fingerprint sensor, 13Mp cam,3GB RAM , make it a good bet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is a horde of young CEans raring to go. Rupam Das and Anand Madanagopal have shown the way. Today Anand (@SeaBiscuit) won the top prize of the Google contest...
Dear all, consider a simple steam turbine system with some feed-water heaters installed before the steam generator. Can you please explain this paragraph in a more understandable manner: 1.In case...
Hello, I have done my bachelor degree in engineering. Now I feel need MS degree also. Currently i'm xyz MNC. I want to continue with job and completed my Degree...
At Spaceport America in its New Mexico facility, spaceflight company Virgin Galactic was blessed by the Y-3 with a sample of flight suit and space boots. Y-3, the high-end fashion...
I got a new WD Elements 1 TB hard disk and i was shocked when my laptop didnt recognize it. I tried four different laptops with Win 7 / Linux...