convert PADS to Allegro

[SIZE=-1]Could tell me how to convert PADS to Allegro and vice versa. [/SIZE](PCB Layout Designing)

Thanks.

Replies

• subbu
    subbu
    I saw one blog.............

just visit....

u can find the answer

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks
    Subbu.
  • crook
    crook
    subbu
    I saw one blog.............

just visit....

u can find the answer

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks
    Subbu.
    Thanks for the link subbu.
  • balaseven
    balaseven
    I got the info from that blog...

itz working.....

Thank you.
  • balaseven
    balaseven
    hi
    can we convert the pdf into orcad....

please help me

Thanks.............
  • padsguy
    padsguy
    Hi, Yes! Pads goes right into Allegro if you set it up correctly. I've done several and only have one problem. I can't seem to get Allegro to include the copper flood cutouts. It does the floods correctly, but ignores the cutouts. Has anyone out there solved this problem?
    Thanks
  • Quantum
    Quantum
    Had same problem with cutouts. Only thing I can suggest is contacting cadence support
  • Mramos
    Mramos
    Hi, I need some information about how, I can translate a Library of Allegro to Pads? or translate a PADS Logic Schematic to Allegro Capture SIS.

If anybody have information about these questions please, cold tell me how I need proceed to make this.

Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Want Free projects and tutrials........... visit............. Thanks
Want Free JAVA Projects and Tutorials........... Visit..... www.java-j2ee-book.blogspot.com www.java-projects.blogspot.com Thanks
Hi buddies, I just had a silly doubt. We've all been using os like linux and softwares like firefox, picasa, VLC media player and a host of other free tools....
Hi guys, There's a robotics contest coming up in our univ. For that i've to build a robot that "sees" another robot in the arena and chases and catches it....
hi guys... i am a mca student.. i need some new seminar topics related to latest computer technology. .please help me.. please mail me @ anasmohammedpm@gmail.com