Controls required by RC aircraft to perform a vertical 180 degree

hi guys..
does anyone of you know what additional control surfaces do we need if we want a simple RC aircraft to perform a vertical 180 degree,,
please hellpppp...
hi guys..
does anyone of you know what additional control surfaces do we need if we want to give a simple RC aircraft to perform a vertical 180 degree,,
please hellpppp... ​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone could suggest which resistor and capacitor value that used most in home-brew project? Those project basically deal with LED and PIC. I want to buy them in bulk, but...
Ever wanted to make a picture from your favorite video/movie clip and turn it into an animated GIF? Well, here's a short tutorial for all of you - Step 1:...
Hello.. Can anyone please help me...I am finding problem in solving the inverse of 5 by 5 matrix. It becomes very lengthy. It will be better if sumone tell me...
1) What are the Pros and Cons of DBMS with respect to conventional file system? 2) Design a generalization - specification hierarchy for a MOTOR-VEHICAL sales company. A company sales...
Draw and explain architecture of distributed system. List and explain motivation behind development of distributed systems. List and explain in detail design issues in distributed systems. Draw and explain Remote...