Continue reading for 99¢.[Micro-payment launched by Google]

Google launched a service called Micro-payment using Google Wallet.
Site owner able to charge 25-99 cents for reading content from their website.
How it work?
There will be some free content and after that a message will be there to read more on the page.
#-Link-Snipped-#
Live example @#-Link-Snipped-#.
For the payment, reader is just two click away from the payment.
How will it deal with plagiarism ?

Edit: #-Link-Snipped-#: I made a mistake in post heading. could you please correct it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think the title is ok. Paid content has been a part of Internet for a long time. I'm not sure if it really works. Google's program is mostly intended at established publishers who've very strict guidelines in place about plagiarism. The Google initiative itself does not check plagiarism.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    There is typo mistake Micoro-payment instead of Micro-payment.

Quite possible they are targeting only to students and researchers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone!! Although I'm an Instrumentation Engineer, I'm mostly an IT person. I guess that's what made me quit my core field job to join an IT firm. I'm an...
Android 4.0-new look and feel, lock screen, widgets, notifications, multitasking.. Face Unlock-unlock phone with smile Voice typing Google+ Single Motion Panoramic Camera HD display-4.65 HD sAMOLED display Slim and curved...
I wish to create my own computer firewall. Can someone tell me how to do that?
this is durga prasad from andhra pradesh, india .i'm doing my b.tech final year.my career dream is i want to become a scientist .it is immense pleasure to become a...
hi, i am studying at iter,bhubaneswar its a private college. tcs and wipro have come but still i haven't been selected. i just dont know what i am going to...