Contest: Design your CE T-shirt & win it!

Note: The contest ended on 31[sup]st[/sup] March, 2008.
CEans,

The wait is over! It’s a great pleasure to announce CrazyEngineers’ first ever, prize enabled 😁 contest!

About the contest:

We need to come up with a design/message/slogan for our CrazyEngineers T-shirt. Tell us what should we print on the front and back side of our CrazyEngineers T-shirt. If we like your concept, we’ll print it on the CE – tee and make it available for everyone. The winner will receive the CrazyEngineers T-shirt for F.R.E.E !

Boring-yet-important stuff

0. Read this post carefully, if needed, thrice.
1. You must be a registered member of CrazyEngineers in order to participate in the contest
2. You must submit original slogans
3. Your entry *must* have “CrazyEngineers.com” in it. (Check the sample entries). Don't worry about the font.
4. You may submit unlimited designs/slogans for back/front side of t-shirt
5. Images are accepted; however do not steal anyone else’s logo, copyrighted photographs.
6. The final date of submission is March – 31 – 2008
7. There can be ONE winner, NO winner or Multiple winners (read *Bonus* footnote)
8. Winner will be declared on World Fool’s day (April-1-2008). We are serious; this is *NOT* an April fool trick.

Submission Instructions

There are two ways to submit your entries:

Format 1:
Your slogan:
Front:
Back:
Image: (if needed)
Format 2:

Use the blank t-shirt template and dump everything on it
[​IMG][Right Click and save it on your computer]

Bigger Tee - template -

[​IMG](Right Click and Save)

(addentum) Design tips:

1. Once you save the template on your computer, open it using your favorite image editor program. You can then zoom in if you need a 'bigger view'.
2. Easiest err...smart way: Use Microsoft Power Point! Open the image in PowerPoint. Its damn easy to add image/text over another image in PowerPoint!
[​IMG] ]

1. Post your entries in the following thread –

#-Link-Snipped-#

2. Send your entries to admin [at] CrazyEngineers [dot] com. Do not forget to mention your userId.

Bonus Footnote: Disclaimer: We are not weasels.

If we get good designs / slogans, we will select ONE winner. However, if your designs fail to impress us, there will be NO winner. Do not lose hope if you do not win. If your design is good and we decide to use it later (yep, we will be expanding our CE T-shirt collection), you will get your CE Tee, for free! Trust us.

Doubts, questions, comments, criticism – post a reply here.

Your entries go here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Re: CE T-Shirt Design Submissions

Buytheway, the first question. Where the hell did you get that awesome font!?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Can we submit multiple entry ideas?

Ok,ok, so I need to learn to read! =)
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    nice contest u got..hope i can give a design idea..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    yay! great work biggie 😀
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    0. Read this post carefully, if needed, thrice. <-- :-D

Come on CEans, lets get those grey cells to pump out some creative juices!!
  • nemos47
    nemos47
    Not as easy as it seems.😕

No great idea yet - but I'll definitely want one when they're finished!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You won't believe! We have already received 4 cool designs within just five hours of announcing the contest!

What a great start! 😁
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Oh man i was waiting for such good creativities..come on
    Anyways biggie what you mean by "original Slogan"😕
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    just2rock
    Oh man i was waiting for such good creativities..come on
    Anyways biggie what you mean by "original Slogan"😕
    Original means completely manufactured and fabricated in your brain! No use in copying existing slogans, punchlines ("Just Do IT", "Impossible is Nothing" etc.)
  • agnithepower
    agnithepower
    hi all me new to ce.
    anyway i'm interestd in the contest and will submit a great logo
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    agnithepower
    hi all me new to ce.
    anyway i'm interestd in the contest and will submit a great logo
    Great! Looking forward to your designs. [​IMG]
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    The_Big_K
    Original means completely manufactured and fabricated in your brain! No use in copying existing slogans, punchlines ("Just Do IT", "Impossible is Nothing" etc.)
    hahaha...anyways i had posted my creativity..dont know will all like it to be their Tee Design😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Amazing response so far ! 😁 We sure have creative folks here!

Keep sending your designs!
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    nice work big_k..This topic has more response in such a short time...good going guys.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeh!

Come on fellas, you can submit unlimited designs and that means you can increase your chances of winning a cool, *your own design* t-shirt!

Keep them coming!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

*Note: The contest ended on 31[sup]st[/sup] March, 2008.* Read the contest announcement here -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/2339-contest-design-your-ce-t-shirt-win-new-post.html Here are sample submissions:- [Format 1] Your slogan: Front: Sorry! I'm Busy! CrazyEngineers.com Back: You...
i gona design pc based advertising board in which the board comprising of 5x8 dot matrix of led display board capable of displaying 8 characters at a time in amoving...
hello every buddy good morning
Hi guys, i am iranian and i want help about my robot. how can i conect computer to my robot for controling robot with matlab how can i use parallel...
Hi All...This is Sudhakar, working as a S/W Enggr in an MNC in pune.😎