Content explosion on CE! I am nostalgic!

July and the launch of CEoM contest has made CE more lively than ever before. It feels like we are back in 2005-2006 when there were just a few CEans who would keep posting stuff all day and night.

All of you have brought those days back! It feels really great. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 5, 2013

    It's Time Travel Biggie ! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Jeffrey Arulraj

    @jeffrey-xA7lUP • Jul 5, 2013

    Yup I have to agree When in the World I received 2 and half page of alerts in CE before that to with in a single Day

    Wow Amazed at the contribution here in CE and the active participation by CEans

    PS: Can you pls post some stats graphically to simulate this effect Big Guy

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 5, 2013

    Harshad ItaliyaIt's Time Travel Biggie ! ๐Ÿ˜€

    I wish we have all those oldies here today. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 5, 2013

    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# are still here from the ancient times of CE. I am hoping to see #-Link-Snipped-# back into action. Not sure if #-Link-Snipped-# will still be able to find time. I miss all the great posts by #-Link-Snipped-#. I am sure #-Link-Snipped-# would read this post.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 5, 2013

    It is truly awesome! I just feels this phase should never end. It should grow into something more powerful than ever before.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 5, 2013

    Kaustubh Katdare#-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# are still here from the ancient times of CE. I am hoping to see #-Link-Snipped-# back into action. Not sure if #-Link-Snipped-# will still be able to find time. I miss all the great posts by #-Link-Snipped-#. I am sure #-Link-Snipped-# would read this post.

    Some of CEans who inspired me when I was new to CE are #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

    I would also like to see #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# back on CE.

    I will update this post.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 5, 2013

    I miss #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Jul 5, 2013

    How can we forget CE-Java guru and amazing contributor.. CEan - Shalini and CEan- #-Link-Snipped-#

    -CB

  • Pensu

    @pensu-8tNeGU • Jul 5, 2013

    Yeah, I noticed that too. CEoM effect! ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Jul 6, 2013

    Would love to have #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# back on CE!

    Shalini did spice things up here, haha.

    #-Link-Snipped-# hangs around once in a while, hope to see her more active. Need a true expert here ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Jul 6, 2013

    ashShalini did spice things up here, haha.

    We lost her due to forum fumes and her own ego.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hope she will be back and will contribute to CE.

    ash#-Link-Snipped-# hangs around once in a while, hope to see her more active. Need a true expert here ๐Ÿ˜›

    English teacher as well with a stick.. ๐Ÿ˜

    -CB

  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

    @sarathkumar-FEGRPw • Jul 6, 2013

    Its great that i landed here at a right time.CEom has inspired me a lot . I joined as a member two years ago when i finished 12th and i used it as a news hub.This semester holidays make me to peek into CE and I was addicted to CE.Its great that many of you still on CE .I hope I will Be here too.
    My favourites are The big k,#-Link-Snipped-#,@Conquerer,#-Link-Snipped-#,#-Link-Snipped-#,#-Link-Snipped-#.
    I am proud to be an CEan.
    Hope new ideas pour in and eager to see the release of CE android app.As it would trigger more members.

  • MaRo

    @maro-Ce3knx • Jul 6, 2013

    I miss those days!

  • durga ch

    @durga-TpX3gO • Jul 6, 2013

    ah,, shalini was straightforward , not sure if it can be attributed to ego.
    anyone remembers cean sookie?
    Gohm?

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Jul 6, 2013

    Sorry for bumping on thread on which you're talking about old members & I don't know a shit about 'em. But ....
    But, I wonder; how does being an egotistic can make you quit CE ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

    CSK AUTO#-Link-Snipped-#

    Who the hell is he ? ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
    AMG! He's very active ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 6, 2013

    crazyboyWe lost her due to forum fumes and her own ego.. ๐Ÿ˜€

    That's quite judgemental. It so happens that when people don't get respect for all the help they offer; they feel humiliated. I'm not sure if that's what happened to Shalini. I know she hangs around here and asked me not to reveal her new identity.

    We've lost many highly talented CEans because people here didn't take a minute to say 'thank you' or follow up with replies to the help offered. One of the CEans from the UK told me that she is leaving the site because the members don't not acknowledge that they've indeed received help or say thank you.

    Those things look very trivial, but they do matter ๐Ÿ˜€ .

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Jul 6, 2013

    durgaGohm?

    #-Link-Snipped-# is having too much fun with his autocross escapades ๐Ÿ˜›

    Full respect to Shalini, we needed members like her on CE.

    MaRoI miss those days!

    Broooo! You doin ok up there in Egypt? Hows QREO doing?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 6, 2013

    The list is pretty endless, actually. I remember when all of them were really active: -

    1. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
    4. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
    5. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
    6. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 6, 2013

    Update: How could we forget CEan : #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# ? ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Jul 6, 2013

    Kaustubh KatdareUpdate: How could we forget CEan : #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# ? ๐Ÿ˜€


    What about one of the starting member Swati?
    We used to fight for who will be the last post maker to the thread ๐Ÿ˜€

    WOW that were some tough days for CE.. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Aashish Joshi

    @aashish-VrevFC • Jul 6, 2013

    I do keep "tabs" on CE every now and then. I see there are a lot of new people who're doing great things here. Unfortunately, working 10 - 12 hours a day takes a toll on things so I'm not as active as I'd like to be.

    Also, when did biggie turn into #-Link-Snipped-#? ๐Ÿ˜

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 6, 2013

    mad_scientistI do keep "tabs" on CE every now and then. I see there are a lot of new people who're doing great things here. Unfortunately, working 10 - 12 hours a day takes a toll on things so I'm not as active as I'd like to be.

    Also, when did biggie turn into #-Link-Snipped-#? ๐Ÿ˜

    CE changed so Biggie !

    Missing you dude.

  • Jeffrey Arulraj

    @jeffrey-xA7lUP • Jul 6, 2013

    Man I know a bunch of people from here #-Link-Snipped-# contribution Can't be forgotten

    #-Link-Snipped-# is also one whom I admired
    But to top it all is #-Link-Snipped-# Hope he gets some free time to be in CE

    PS: I know only members over a year Sorry

  • xheavenlyx

    @xheavenlyx-CbvN62 • Jul 6, 2013

    Thankfully I get emails whenever someone tags me. Thanks for the tag #-Link-Snipped-# Katdareb and #-Link-Snipped-#

    I remember the good old days of giving tutorials on LPT port. How many know about it's existence today? ๐Ÿ˜€

    I miss the lively project discussion but felt alone while doing the projects. I hope we can get some teams up and ready to build some open source tools for the community at large.

  • Jeffrey Arulraj

    @jeffrey-xA7lUP • Jul 6, 2013

    I am into anything related to electronics

    Do Consider this #-Link-Snipped-# Conqueror is at your service when we have an electronic affair going

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 6, 2013

    #-Link-Snipped-# : If you didn't notice the change; you haven't been on CE for long time ๐Ÿ˜€ . A ton of things have changed here. We really hope you get back on CE.

    #-Link-Snipped-# : With the count of active people growing, I'm confident that we'll soon be able to realise those projects. But you should be active again!

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 7, 2013

    xheavenlyxThankfully I get emails whenever someone tags me. Thanks for the tag #-Link-Snipped-# Katdareb and #-Link-Snipped-#

    I remember the good old days of giving tutorials on LPT port. How many know about it's existence today? ๐Ÿ˜€

    I miss the lively project discussion but felt alone while doing the projects. I hope we can get some teams up and ready to build some open source tools for the community at large.

    Wow It's nice to you #-Link-Snipped-# . I'm ready. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Jul 7, 2013

    Hmmm....we are having a trip down the Nostalgic Road are we? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Ash, dude I just saw your message in my Inbox about your New Delhi trip from the year 2011. Apologies for the delayed response I guess ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Jul 7, 2013

    raj87verma88Hmmm....we are having a trip down the Nostalgic Road are we? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Ash, dude I just saw your message in my Inbox about your New Delhi trip from the year 2011. Apologies for the delayed response I guess ๐Ÿ˜›

    What have you been up to bro? Training in the Armed Forces? ๐Ÿ˜›

    Its alright. Delhi was fun. Hope to catch up with you and other CEans when I'm next dropping by India though.

    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I think we are reaching that critical mass where projects can get executed. CEans are in need of you to steer the ship ๐Ÿ˜›

    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Which line are you working in bro?

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Jul 7, 2013

    Patty, Ash, Maro, Gohm, Mad_Scientist, Xheavenlyx all are dropping by and making it a real nostalgic feeling.

    Good old CE days, I hope you guyz will be even more active to make it awesome !

    -CB

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Jul 7, 2013

    ashWhat have you been up to bro? Training in the Armed Forces? ๐Ÿ˜›

    Its alright. Delhi was fun. Hope to catch up with you and other CEans when I'm next dropping by India though.


    Nah...I joined a B-School. Whats with the Tuxedo and all? You became a movie star or something?
    I still remember the novel which we began writing in the CE Chat

    #-Link-Snipped-# You remember the CE Bot?

  • Aashish Joshi

    @aashish-VrevFC • Jul 7, 2013

    ash#-Link-Snipped-#
    Which line are you working in bro?

    The IT bug bit me 'bout 2 years back. I work for the Indian subsidiary of a Swedish VoIP company. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Jul 7, 2013

    mad_scientistThe IT bug bit me 'bout 2 years back. I work for the Indian subsidiary of a Swedish VoIP company. ๐Ÿ˜

    Which VoIP company??? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘€ The word Swedish looks like it's one of my clients/vendors ๐Ÿ˜›. Let me know on the Inbox! I don't know if my Boss has some other name here and he finds me giving off company details! ๐Ÿ˜จ

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 7, 2013

    #-Link-Snipped-# : Great to see you back on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ . Bring back the awesomeness!

    Speaking of Ash - he's an emerging Malaysian movie star. I heard that he's shooting for his upcoming flick called "Ashityzed". The cinema halls are already accepting advance booking and I can't wait to see the movie release in India.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 7, 2013

    Oldie CEans : Check this out: #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Jul 7, 2013

    Woah! That is a lot of candidates.
    And I would love to see the movie too. I hope they have English subtitles ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 7, 2013

    ash-movie-starโ€‹

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Jul 7, 2013

    raj87verma88Nah...I joined a B-School. Whats with the Tuxedo and all? You became a movie star or something?
    I still remember the novel which we began writing in the CE Chat

    That thread has been resurrected. Your writing skills are remarkable (looking at your blog), you should develop the story more ๐Ÿ˜›

    <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/shoutbox-warriors-complete-the-story.12050">Shoutbox Warriors: Complete the story</a>

    Yep, as biggie said, its going to be the blockbuster of 2014. Sequel to "3 idiots", where I join the original 3 engineering heroes to battle the evil #-Link-Snipped-# and stop him from releasing the AI polymorphic virus that would take over control of all computers around the world ๐Ÿ˜

    anoopthefriendWhich VoIP company??? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘€ The word Swedish looks like it's one of my clients/vendors ๐Ÿ˜›. Let me know on the Inbox! I don't know if my Boss has some other name here and he finds me giving off company details! ๐Ÿ˜จ

    Giving details or planning to join him there? ๐Ÿ˜

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Jul 7, 2013

    Kaustubh Katdareash-movie-starโ€‹


    ๐Ÿ˜ dude, you have too much free time

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Jul 7, 2013

    Kaustubh Katdareash-movie-starโ€‹


    Produced by CEan The_Big_K aka #-Link-Snipped-#? Dude #-Link-Snipped-#, put up some more pics for editing, we'll make you famous in no time! ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Jul 7, 2013

    ashGiving details or planning to join him there? ๐Ÿ˜


    Tempting! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • lal
    lal

    @lal-R60Xjx • Jul 7, 2013

    Did we just make a Time Machine to go back a few years!! ๐Ÿ˜

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jul 7, 2013

    I actually wanted a Time Machine to go back and enjoy the times when I was really drenched in CE! ๐Ÿ˜€ Woah man! I miss those days! Just the moment when I saw the tags I wanted to come back here... ๐Ÿ˜€

    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for CE! ๐Ÿ˜€

    AbraKaDabraI miss #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#


    Even #-Link-Snipped-# not coming to CE now-a-days??? :O That's weird!!! ๐Ÿ˜”

    ConquerorMan I know a bunch of people from here #-Link-Snipped-# contribution Can't be forgotten

    #-Link-Snipped-# is also one whom I admired
    But to top it all is #-Link-Snipped-# Hope he gets some free time to be in CE

    PS: I know only members over a year Sorry

    #-Link-Snipped-# Buddy, sorry, and to all, sorry again! My life changed drastically after a huge loss, but still, trying to cope up... ๐Ÿ˜€ Will be saying you guys a good news soon and will surely even become a mod soon! This is a surprise for Biggie too! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 7, 2013

    lalDid we just make a Time Machine to go back a few years!! ๐Ÿ˜

    This thread itself is Time-Machine. Isn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜’

  • lal
    lal

    @lal-R60Xjx • Jul 7, 2013

    Harshad ItaliyaThis thread itself is Time-Machine. Isn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜’

    It indeed is! Engineered by Biggie ๐Ÿ˜

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Jul 7, 2013

    Praveen-KumarI actually wanted a Time Machine to go back and enjoy the times when I was really drenched in CE! ๐Ÿ˜€ Woah man! I miss those days! Just the moment when I saw the tags I wanted to come back here... ๐Ÿ˜€

    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for CE! ๐Ÿ˜€

    Even #-Link-Snipped-# not coming to CE now-a-days??? :O That's weird!!! ๐Ÿ˜”


    #-Link-Snipped-# Buddy, sorry, and to all, sorry again! My life changed drastically after a huge loss, but still, trying to cope up... ๐Ÿ˜€ Will be saying you guys a good news soon and will surely even become a mod soon! This is a surprise for Biggie too! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Praveen-KumarI actually wanted a Time Machine to go back and enjoy the times when I was really drenched in CE! ๐Ÿ˜€ Woah man! I miss those days! Just the moment when I saw the tags I wanted to come back here... ๐Ÿ˜€

    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for CE! ๐Ÿ˜€

    Even #-Link-Snipped-# not coming to CE now-a-days??? :O That's weird!!! ๐Ÿ˜”


    #-Link-Snipped-# Buddy, sorry, and to all, sorry again! My life changed drastically after a huge loss, but still, trying to cope up... ๐Ÿ˜€ Will be saying you guys a good news soon and will surely even become a mod soon! This is a surprise for Biggie too! ๐Ÿ˜€

    Welcome back Praveen! We miss your crazy computer skills here!

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 7, 2013

    In this flow want to tag some more CEans whome I want to see back.

    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 7, 2013

    ...and #-Link-Snipped-# .

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 7, 2013

    Kaustubh Katdare...and #-Link-Snipped-# .

    She is busy with DHL training. #-Link-Snipped-# why not share your training experience with CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Jul 8, 2013

    Sometimes, other events when things don't go well I sometimes wish I hadn't shown up, lol.

    ash#-Link-Snipped-# is having too much fun with his autocross escapades ๐Ÿ˜›

    Full respect to Shalini, we needed members like her on CE.


    Broooo! You doin ok up there in Egypt? Hows QREO doing?