Consultant Fire Protection

I am basicaly Fire safety consultant.

I am in Fire protection system exicutions, Designs, Estimates and training etc.

You are welcome to clarify about Fire protection sytem guidelines etc

regards,

Moorthy OVSN

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# welcome to CE. You can ask career related doubts here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Sire ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
  • moorthy ovsn
    moorthy ovsn
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Sire ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
    I am in serch of engineers forum in google, to know the discussions among engineers.
    I have gone through the some discussions like bike with infinet gears etc interesting topics innovative ideas in technical. Deffinetly leeds to implimentation of new technologiies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜€ hello crazy engineers ..... i am varsha a 2nd year ece student and wanna a part of this community ..๐Ÿ˜Ž after 2 years of engineering now i realized that...
Hi, I just came to know about CE and found it interesting and joined immediately.
I am not able to resize picture when inserting from link or uploading it. Is this bug ?? Also it shows whole code for a moment in advance option. If...
i'm pursuing mechanical engineering now i wanna make a nitro racing car for my project to be given in next sem. so i need some help... everyone's comment or message...
Can anyone tell me how the following code results... #include int main() { int a=1,b=1,c; c=a=0? (a=1)๐Ÿ˜”b=2); printf("%d %d %d",a,b,c); getch(); return 0; } Results as 2 2 2 clarify...