construction of pic programmer

am an electronics and computer engineering student.next year i will doing my final projects,can any one help me on how ican construct a pic programmer or sent me the websites which can assist me.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hey dude,
    Here's a simple but great design:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Schematics are available further down the page. Is there a specific PIC you want to program?
  • prashant_patel
    prashant_patel
    Hello,
    Have a good day.

I am prashant patel from krishna enterprise - SURAT (Gujarat)INDIA. I am manufacturing multi PIC programmer since 4 year. I sell more than 150 PIC programmer.

If you wants to buy, mail me on:

Admin Note: No advertising allowed on CE Forums.

Thank you,

Prashant patel
  • babychan
    babychan
    boys2men2008
    am an electronics and computer engineering student.next year i will doing my final projects,can any one help me on how ican construct a pic programmer or sent me the websites which can assist me.
    analoge and sinewave invertors program pic 12c508 16f72 ,73 supor5ting programaers price and details plese send me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Did anyone among us see the movie? If yes, could you please write a brief review?
Lot of people ask you to 'write down' the things you want to do. So why not make a list and share it with everyone? I wrote my to-do list...
CEans, With CrazyEngineers completing three years of existence and almost 25,000 members, CE plans to form CE Ambassadors Team and is inviting nominations. The primary purpose of the CE Ambassadors...
Read the announcement here: -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/7908-ce-ambassadors-team-inviting-nominations.html Enter your nominations in this thread briefly explaining why YOU should be in CE Ambassadors Team.
I'm trying to model the pressures and motions in this system I'm working with. Imagine two cylindrical pistons connected to each other with some tube that allows fluid flow. Now...