confusion of choosing course to do masters

Hi, i have completed my B.E in mechanical stream in a reputed collage, right now working in a good globalized company from past few months in logistics department. I intend do my masters in germany after one year of getting experience in the current organization but i'm in great confusion now about which course to take for masters and if i take logistics related course will it help build my future career ? Please help.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you tell us a bit about your current job (especially the role that you play)? You should have a fair amount of information about career opportunities in logistics field. Also, it'd help if you could state the reasons to opt for masters.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Overview Toyota, the leading Japanese carmaker, offers cars with excellent performance and great handling all over the world. Toyota has a strong presence in the car market of India, thanks...
The latest smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer Gionee has been launched in India with the name 'Gionee Marathon M3', an elder brother to the previous Marathon M2. The biggest USP...
The latest entrant in Panasonic India's P series of smartphones is Panasonic P55, a 5.5 inch screen phablet that runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. We've earlier covered the...
I want to check whether the following scenario is possible with Jquery. please provide the possible solution to do this. Also check this fiddle what i did till now, but...
Can some one help me understand the load cell amplifier circuit used in the above link. This is one of the few circuits that I have seen that uses a...