Confused!! What to do after BE in ECE ?

Hello everyone!
I'm Pravesh Jain studying BE in ECE (currently in 5th sem).I'm confused about my future like what should i do after BE? My college offers well placement oppurtunities but I'm confused ,should I do further studies or jump into the job I get after BE!
I dont want to join any Computer language related jobs so other option is core company or MBA.
And Doing MBA after BE, is it logical ? like I wont be having any knowledge(basics) of MBA!
Or should I jump to company which i get after an year and have a job experience of 2-3 years and then do Masters? Which will be more better option?
And in what phase of Engg, should I join tutorials for Masters degree ( incase i do )after 8th sem?
Thanks in Advance 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

new feature in windows 10?????
Last month we informed you that Jolla has partnered with Intex to bring the Sailfish products in India by end of 2015. We now bring you more details about the...
Commuters in Delhi often face the problem of traffic congestion due to political rallies or road blocks, religious processions, accidents and strikes that are common in the nation's capital. To...
Micromax Informatics aka Micromax, the Gurgaon based mobile and consumer electronics company is all set to develop its own mobile operating system. The new operating system is expected to power...
how is job market for python in india?