Confused about career: Startup or Civil Services Or Scientist

iam from final year cse have many ideas to build a startup company or to write civils or to be an junior scientist .i am confused can any one help me in building my future I need suggestions from this group and iam new to this group&iam from rural area so lease don't mine otherwise if any grammatical mistakes occur while posting&also I need some suggestions in this group i.e interacting with members .can any one help me how to get in touch with members who are in online .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The confusion is all about which train to sit into; because the destination is not known. What are your expectations from your career? How and what do you see yourself doing in your career 10 years down the line?

1. If the idea of running / managing a business thrills you - go for startup.
    2. If you see yourself as a top government official - go for civil services.
    3. If you want to see yourself as a researcher in the science / technology field, you may opt to become a scientist.

Tell us which of the above careers path looks 'THE MOST EXCITING' to you?
  • R krishna murthy chunduri
    R krishna murthy chunduri
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The confusion is all about which train to sit into; because the destination is not known. What are your expectations from your career? How and what do you see yourself doing in your career 10 years down the line?

1. If the idea of running / managing a business thrills you - go for startup.
    2. If you see yourself as a top government official - go for civil services.
    3. If you want to see yourself as a researcher in the science / technology field, you may opt to become a scientist.

Tell us which of the above careers path looks 'THE MOST EXCITING' to you?
    thank you sir i want to opt in a position of research engineer .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The British Government has committed £500 million to construct first of its kind electric network on highways that will allow the low emission and electric vehicles (EV) to travel long...
Quote: An Artic Crane Raptor articulated tower crane has been erected with a hook height of 88 metres, which is thought to be a new record. The crane is working...
Quote: Researchers from the University of Michigan have made a 3D-printed self-driving car, called the “SmartCart.” The entire car is not printed using 3D technology; the power train, which is...
Private or incognito browsing mode on browsers has gained popularity among internet users globally because they help us erase any traces of our browsing habits on a local computer. While...
Give some details about medical electronics project