computer science summer internship

i'm a 4th sem computer science student, already looking forward for my internship at the end of my semester.
  1. please give me name and more essential information of companies/firms which provide internship in India.
  2. You can also help me by providing sites that give information regarding internship.
  3. At least give 4-5 firms!
if any more essential information you can provide, PLEASE! 😀

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    The biggest information is: Google!! A lot of software companies in India hire interns every year. Just Google them, find their contact and mail your resume. I am sure you will find a good firm. And yeah if you need sites to help you try #-Link-Snipped-#, these ppl are pretty good at this stuff.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IOCL is recruiting 225 engineering graduates through GATE 2012. I am a B.Tech (I.T) and i am applying for this too. I want to know will i be able to...
After the initial leak, it now looks like Samsung has began offering the official Android 4.0.3 update to all the Samsung Galaxy S2 devices all over the world. Why not...
After 3 years of hacking, Retrode 2 game adapter is ready to rock your old SEGA and Nintendo games on your PC. The port allows you to fit two cartridges...
I am beginner on Linux platform. I have installed Ubuntu 11.04 on my machine but it's working very poor. My machine configuration Physical memory : 1 GB Processor: Core2Duo 2.00...
Fraunhofer Scientists have developed computer game simulation tool to aid in testing the firefighting equipment. It is called FireSim, It is a bled of realtime experinece and 3D simulations. FireSim...