Computer Science Seminar Topics FInal Year

I am in my final year pursuing engineering in information science now an hence i am looking for some really good topics for my seminar sessions can u suggest me which topics would be better to choose?????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you checked out #-Link-Snipped-# section?
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    It's hard to suggest a topic for a seminar. Just checkout yourself, in which topic you feel comfortable among #-Link-Snipped-# suggested by The_Big_K.
  • geethaanjali
    geethaanjali
    THE BIG_K ::ya i just did it now.i am confused to choose among them now as i dont know to which topic i will be able to get ieee paper.i am supposed give seminar on ieee papers can u suggest where i can get them???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    geethaanjali
    THE BIG_K ::ya i just did it now.i am confused to choose among them now as i dont know to which topic i will be able to get ieee paper.i am supposed give seminar on ieee papers can u suggest where i can get them???
    Simple google search is quite helpful. Check this website for IEEE publications -https://#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    IEEE papers are available for almost all the topics in the list. More specific topics can be found, on the general ones.
  • geethaanjali
    geethaanjali
    Abra ka dabra:That's great i got them right away thank you!!!!!!!
  • geethaanjali
    geethaanjali
    i am supposed to give ieee paper for submission at coll.i hav selected IPV6 4g and 5g and blutooth based smart sensor network.but i colud not access the papers which was given in d above link 😔 😔how do i get them??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You will have to register an account with IEEE.
  • geethaanjali
    geethaanjali
    I do have an account there but its not a paid one.only student members who have paid can access it.i could just access the abstract of a few papers nothing else i dono what to do now???
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    geethaanjali
    I do have an account there but its not a paid one.only student members who have paid can access it.i could just access the abstract of a few papers nothing else i dono what to do now???
    Search for some other sources and gather the data into a documentation.
  • geethaanjali
    geethaanjali
    i have been searching from everywhere from the past 10 days im not getting the transactions ones for free😕 .i have strictly been told to get ieee transactions only
  • choondu
    choondu
    First explore the exclusive project ans seminer topics in CE. I am sure you will fins osme interesting topics..I can make the following edufive seminar topics for IT suggestions as well:

• Driving Optical Network Evolution
    • Fiber Distributed Data Interface
    • Ipv6 - The Next Generation Protocol
    • Quadrics Interconnection Network
    • Quantum Information Technology
    • PON Topologies
    • Quadrics Interconnection Network
    • Inverse Multiplexing
    • Adding Intelligence to Internet
  • geethaanjali
    geethaanjali
    Thank you i have done it on image processing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The first screenshot of Flipkart's Flyte Digital Media Download Store has been leaked and the enthusiastic CEans can check it out on VoiCE. Flipkart had acquired Chapkak - the website...
hello ceans, can any one give a review on https://www.teleman.in/index.asp(teleman) institute has any one enrolled in this institute and how are the placements?
Exception has two types. Unchecked Exception and Checked Exception. IOException ClassNotFoundException CloneNotSupportedException IllegalAccessException InterruptedException NoSuchFieldException NoSuchMethodException These are Checked Exception. Can you explain each exception with simple example(Error program and...
I want to know what is multi thread in java? I am a computer science engineer. I want to know about it in detail and not just the technical definition....
I’ve heard someone talked about infrastructure construction. They talked of hatch function in road design. But I don’t know much about road design. I’m wondering are there anyone who familiar...