CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@geethaanjali • 22 Feb, 2012
I am in my final year pursuing engineering in information science now an hence i am looking for some really good topics for my seminar sessions can u suggest me which topics would be better to choose?????
@Kaustubh Katdare • 22 Feb, 2012 Have you checked out Project Ideas & Seminar Topics section?
@K!r@nS!ngu • 22 Feb, 2012 It's hard to suggest a topic for a seminar. Just checkout yourself, in which topic you feel comfortable among these topics suggested by The_Big_K.
@geethaanjali • 24 Feb, 2012 THE BIG_K ::ya i just did it now.i am confused to choose among them now as i dont know to which topic i will be able to get ieee paper.i am supposed give seminar on ieee papers can u suggest where i can get them???
@Ankita Katdare • 24 Feb, 2012
geethaanjali
THE BIG_K ::ya i just did it now.i am confused to choose among them now as i dont know to which topic i will be able to get ieee paper.i am supposed give seminar on ieee papers can u suggest where i can get them???
Simple google search is quite helpful. Check this website for IEEE publications -https://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/periodicals/index.html
@Manashree Thokal • 24 Feb, 2012 • 1 like IEEE papers are available for almost all the topics in the list. More specific topics can be found, on the general ones.
@geethaanjali • 25 Feb, 2012 Abra ka dabra:That's great i got them right away thank you!!!!!!!
@geethaanjali • 26 Feb, 2012 i am supposed to give ieee paper for submission at coll.i hav selected IPV6 4g and 5g and blutooth based smart sensor network.but i colud not access the papers which was given in d above link 😔 😔how do i get them??
@Ankita Katdare • 26 Feb, 2012 You will have to register an account with IEEE.
@geethaanjali • 26 Feb, 2012 I do have an account there but its not a paid one.only student members who have paid can access it.i could just access the abstract of a few papers nothing else i dono what to do now???
@K!r@nS!ngu • 26 Feb, 2012
geethaanjali
I do have an account there but its not a paid one.only student members who have paid can access it.i could just access the abstract of a few papers nothing else i dono what to do now???
Search for some other sources and gather the data into a documentation.
@geethaanjali • 27 Feb, 2012 i have been searching from everywhere from the past 10 days im not getting the transactions ones for free😕 .i have strictly been told to get ieee transactions only
@choondu • 20 Mar, 2012 First explore the exclusive project ans seminer topics in CE. I am sure you will fins osme interesting topics..I can make the following edufive seminar topics for IT suggestions as well:

• Driving Optical Network Evolution
  • Fiber Distributed Data Interface
  • Ipv6 - The Next Generation Protocol
  • Quadrics Interconnection Network
  • Quantum Information Technology
  • PON Topologies
  • Quadrics Interconnection Network
  • Inverse Multiplexing
  • Adding Intelligence to Internet
@geethaanjali • 20 Mar, 2012 Thank you i have done it on image processing.
4.5k views

Related Posts

@Nithyasri · Jan 3, 2013

can anyone give me the link to view the circuit diagram for eyeball movement detection sensors??
3.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 5, 2014

Bajaj Pulsar Super Sport 400SS has been unveiled at the Auto Expo In Noida. The bike looks stunning and there are a lot of interesting things about the bike, it...
48k views

@kingdom · Jun 21, 2013

I have been a spidigo internet subscriber for 8 months now and using a broadband cable connection. I wanted to use mobile phone and a laptop through wireless medium hence...
100.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 13, 2015

Mumbai-based company iBall has a good collection of Android phones under its Andi series. The newest addition to the iBall Andi series is a new Dual SIM phone that supports...
3.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 27, 2014

Sony India has launched the first DTH Theatre in India with Sony HT-IV300 home entertainment system. Providing the viewers with great sound quality, the Sony DTH Theatre system features an...
17.3k views