ComPutEr SavvY !!

I am a very friendly person.Would like to know more technical news from people and share my own experiences with you all Crazy Engineers!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SIDDSHGHOSH
    I am a very friendly person.Would like to know more technical news from people and share my own experiences with you all Crazy Engineers!!
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, friend. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We've a dedicated blog that keeps everyone updated about the latest in engineering and technology. Follow it on our front page: CrazyEngineers
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    FRIENDLY GUY FEEL AT HOME IN CE

WELCOME ABOARD

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is SAP training required for engineers?wat r the benefits??

hey

hiee guys i am 7th semester student of electrical engineering and i am lokking for minor project topic and it is of 300 marks so please help me
Dear All, Please tell me the how the conversion is, 1 TR = 400 CFM? Please add explanation. Regards, Harshad
Dear All, Please tell me the conversion of kg into m3 for LPG ( with 60% propane and 40% butane). Regards, Harshad
I'm pretty sure that almost all of us would've thought about crazy things that may not sound feasible practically. For instance an instrument that can convert anything into gold(eventhough this...