Computer hardware trends .

hello!
help here between this two, computer hardware trends and computer generation ,, i get some miss understanding on this issue,. someone what the explanation on computer hard trends base on history of computer hardware trends and the current computer hardware trends,. and i give him the generation of the computer from the first to the current one ,. it dis okay ?
or there is different between this? . if there is??/ What is computer hardware trends?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    From what I gather, "trends" would mean what is new and happening in the hardware world.

So, you may want to describe how we are going from micro to micro-mini and how the hardware is evolving rapidly over last 2-3 years. Cite examples from Samsung and Apple, may be.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good day everyone, Can anyone direct me to a link where I can download a Congestion Control System. Thanks
HTC One, which is rightfully called the company's novel flagship smartphone is now in India and will be available in stores at a price of Rs. 42,900/- from end of...
APU Quad core or intel i5 which is better ? apu quad core lappy is reliable can i purchase it ????
i want to prepare for ongc exam i had a grand failure in the last attempt i had a diploma in E&Tc kindly give the tips,tricks,books ,pdf any thing for...
ScienceAlert A tiny, now-extinct baleen whale survived a lot longer than previously thought, fossils have revealed. Researchers have revealed that Herpetocetus, which grew to 4-5 metres long, was alive as...