Computer Engineer

Hi,,,,Me studying computer engineering ,,,now in 3rd year of BE from pune university,,,,i am interested in VB,ASP .NET,Java Programming,,,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Akshay Chakor
    Hi,,,,Me studying computer engineering ,,,now in 3rd year of BE from pune university,,,,i am interested in VB,ASP .NET,Java Programming,,,
    Welcome to CE, Akshay. Tell us how did you discover this website on the Internet and what motivated you to join us?

We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about us. We look forward to your posts in all amazing discussions here in various sections ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • anjkalai
    anjkalai
    hi...! welcome to CE!๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

jQuery 2.0 will be released sometime around first quarter of 2013 and it will drop support to old Microsoft Internet Explorer versions IE 6 ( ๐Ÿ‘Ž ) , IE 7...
As the title may suggest, this discussion is about the working of I.C engines, which we are all familiar with. But now what we may talk about in this thread...
In 2009 European Commission probed Microsoft that though it allows to install multiple browsers on system but doesn't ask to set-up which one should be the default browser which was...
sir, can u plz help me in giving samples of projects on communiction system or give me a projects on cummunication system that will good for a final year student..
๐Ÿ˜€ I want aptitude test papers of various companies. Can you tell me how to get them?