Computaional Fluid Dynamics

Im working on a project in CFD.My aim is to model and analyse the flow of fluid through the pipes.Im currently using Gambit software for modelling the pipes and tanks.I need to mesh the model before analysing it.The required number of spacings in meshes differ in different cases.
How to get the number of spacings in meshes for different surfaces..?
Eg. how many spacings does the bottom surface of fuel tank require?
😁

Replies

• sharon09
    sharon09
    I guess you can do a grid independence test to determine the minimum number of nodes required in the grid... That's what i did for my project , airflow in a channel with heated sources

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, i dont know why there is no antilock breaking system(ABS) in two wheelers. send me ur suggestions.
Sir / Madam, My question is Find the output for the following code #define one 0 #ifdef one printf("one is defined "); #ifndef one printf("one is not defined "); Advance...
I wish to know if I can use a voltage stabiliser instead of UPS for my computer? Will it create any problems? Let me know the difference between the two.
Hello, I want to study the function of coffee machine. can help me to draw the electronic circuit of an expresso coffee machine, Which are electronic components to be used...
Google's share of the search-engine market continued to grow in November as both Yahoo's and Bing's shrank, according to numbers released Wednesday by Experian Hitwise. See the market share of...