Compressed Air Vehicle

Hi all...

After a long gap i am back to this forum 😀 . I was busy with my exams and other works.

I think some of CE'ans read my posts about Compressed air vehicle. My engineering project is A compressed air vehicle and almost 75% is over . Now i am posting its video .Its not complete This is video is from our LAB while testing it...I will update this thread with new videos...

Finally its over and it was a success...I am posting its videos here...I will post more later..

[youtube]Df_QVWfhFiY[/youtube]

[youtube]8Kh1SM2djBY[/youtube]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tip: To embed youtube videos in in posts , just add [youtube]code[/ youtube]. The code is the alphanumeric string that appears at the end of the youtube video URL.

For example in URL: #-Link-Snipped-#PWX8iAkeTUU , the text in bold is the youtube video code. Wrapping it under [youtube] tags (without spaces in between) results into -

[youtube]PWX8iAkeTUU[/youtube]
  • gohm
    gohm
    That is a nice start, please keep us updated.
  • Nidhinkoroth
    Nidhinkoroth
    Edited....

the_big_k
    tip: To embed youtube videos in in posts , just add [youtube]code[/ youtube]. The code is the alphanumeric string that appears at the end of the youtube video url.
  • icehari
    icehari
    that's really good and great job...
    keep it up...
  • Nidhinkoroth
    Nidhinkoroth
    icehari
    that's really good and great job...
    keep it up...
    Thanks....
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    THANKS..... GREAT VIDEO
    Can you post it thery i.e about its engine, how it works
    I think it is best to increse our idea about it
  • Nidhinkoroth
    Nidhinkoroth
    gg_gaurav
    THANKS..... GREAT VIDEO
    Can you post it thery i.e about its engine, how it works
    I think it is best to increse our idea about it
    sure...But should wait until my project completes...
  • gohm
    gohm
    What was the most challenging aspect to overcome? What stages remain to complete? What are the limits of this design?
  • khooper
    khooper
    The lighter the vehicle, the less it consumes and the less its pollutes and the cheaper it is..
    I give best wishesh for your projcet
    The lighter the vehicle, the less it consumes and the less its pollutes and the cheaper it is..
    how you make your bike liter?
  • Nidhinkoroth
    Nidhinkoroth
    First page updated...visit there.. 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hey Nidhin 😀 nice one.
    Can you brief us up with the the motivation behind the project and what was achieved?
    being from non Mech background i would really want to understand what has been the motive for this project 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELO FRIENDS I AM THIRD YEAR ENG. STUDENT AND I AM WORKING ON IMAGE COMPRESSION AND FOR THE SAME I WANT TO CAPTURE A IMAGE FROM A CAMERA AND STORE...
hii i am doing B.E and i wanted to do a project in inian airlines . can any one tell me if indian airlines have got any projects for students????
BASIC SOCKET PROGRAMMING IN JAVA Client/Server A server is anything that has some resources that can be shared. A client is simply any other entity that wants to gain access...
hi all... i want to ask about how connect flash mamory USB in mobile and use as momory in mobile😕
Hi all, I am working on a project where im making a robotis hand. The absic structure, skin and servo motors are all set up. But I am having trouble...