Competent Person

I am a B.Tech. Mech. from NIT Calicut 1984-88 batch. On my own in field of Consultancy on Design and engineering, Topographycal Survey, Sub soil exploration and testing and I am a Competent Person recognised by Director of factories and Boiler, Govt of Odisha for Lifting tools and tackles, Pressure vessels and Plants and building Stability.
I run my Laboratory at Baripada, district HQ of Mayarabhanj Dist in Odisha state and my Consultancy Office at Bhubaneswar.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE! It's a pleasure to have you with us. It'd be interesting to know how you discovered this website.

We look forward to having you as an active member of CrazyEngineers community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft is launching Windows 8 to the world on October 25 and expects that the world will adopt it quickly. There are several changes in the latest Windows, including a...
There's a saying in the corporate world "A horse is a dog designed by a committee" - and I fully agree with it. Having seen and experienced how a 'group...
E=MC2 relation shows the energy mass equation..can we change of energy into mass...............
I am aware there is a built in utility for bridging connections, but I was trying to implement the same using a Python Script. This is the how the set-up...
Can someone provide me with a format for software proposal? I want to know how software proposals are made?