Compare M.Tech. (in India) and MS(in US) !!

hai i`m doing my 3rd Btech and my branch of study is ECE. Now i`m in a dilemma to choose my career. In acutal, i`m a bit intrested in the field of web designing (currently i`m running a website too) and also in robotics/embedded systems.

Firstly i would like to know the careers options and job placements related to both the fields.

Secondly, I would like to know which among Mtech(In India) and MS(In US) is the best option to choose.

If MS is the best option then which field i can choose for better career and job security?

Please answer my questions asap so that i can join any kind of coaching to make it possible.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Before we discuss further, do go through - #-Link-Snipped-#

The question you've asked is very generic. I see that you are Electronics & Communications Engineer. There are ample job opportunities to engineers. M.Tech & MS are two different courses and you'll have to make selection based upon your interest than others' predictions about job opportunities.

Job Security - No job in this world is secure. So let's not discuss this. For better career, select the course that you are interested in.

You may begin with comparing the syllabus for the two courses. Let us know what you think.
  • ghosts
    ghosts
    i think i have got the answer and thanks for the support and i have decided that it`s not the opportunities that you should be interested in rather its the love towards the field and i will choose any one field but i think i need some more time (atleast a week days) to judge.

thanks for the support admin

i will let you know what i have decided.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want ideas about traffic light control ambulance👍
There were three guys namely Chester , Mike n Rob they all are considered as the the most logical persons . To decide among themselves that who is the most...
i was using broadband for a year and then i applied for iptv. but the splitter configuration remains same.Now i want to know that is there any different splitter for...
Hello I am using Protel 99SE from a long time it is Very easy and good tool for Schematic, PCB Designing. ​ I had designed many PCBs for different companies(Although...
Hi every body! I am a mechanical engineer. I have just finished my degree and I would like to improve my knowledge as an engineer. I am from Spain and...