company recruitment Chance

Guys every company have their rules regarding recruitment chances like if anyone appeared for infosys test then he/she can apply again after 9 months only. But i am confused here. Suppose i have applied for infosys off campus and got the email for the test but i didn't went there for the test. Is that mean my chance has gone and i have to apply after 9 months??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you didn't attend the test, you can apply. The 9 months condition applies only after you've appeared for the test.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I knew that US people have days for all sorts of things. It seems but right that they have a day for mistakes: OCTOBER 1. There is no need for...
Toyota has unveiled a violin playing Robot. It can play violin although not so good. What is your reaction after listening to this? ๐Ÿ˜ [video=youtube;EzjkBwZtxp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzjkBwZtxp4[/video]
CEans, I wish to buy a wireless router for home use. The basic purpose is to make my home wifi and have a strong signal for a longer range. It...
Just wanted to let you know that my recent 'Once In A Lifetime 2.0' trip to Israel has been covered in the Jerusalem Post : Five Widely-Read Bloggers Tour Israel...
Tired of the dust bunnies sucked into your computer's air-intake grill? A new technique called superwicking might finally allow scientists to build liquid-cooled computers. Experts say the method could provide...