Companies recruiting mechanical engineers in 2012

i am fresher graduated in 2012 in mechanical engineering. please let me know any companies recruiting for freshers in any this engineering discipline. i really need a job at now as it i graduated 2 months back. please let me know to my mail id..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in case of amplitude modulation , whenever the massage signal is modulated using carrier wave, then the frequency of modulated signal is equal to that of carrier wave frequency but...
at a visit to one of our clients i suggested to mention the fire watch requirements in the hot work permit, i was asked to show where it was written...
I m sufol from Bangladesh. I'm a computer science engineer and I look forward to some interesting CS / IT stuff here.
😎hey frnds this is dhuruv and i m trainer in ethical hacking institute for phising technique but i m not satisfy with this actually i want to go at the...
its my technical seminar documentation 'ovonic unified memory'....which uses ovonic material 'chalcogenide'..no loss of data..more flexible..more no. of read/write cycles than conventional memory..