COMPACK PACKAGING EXPO 2012 at Palace Grounds, Karnataka on Jan 27, 2012

Event Profile
COMPACK PACKAGING EXPO is one of the leading exhibitions dedicated to the #-Link-Snipped-# in India. The event is all set to start from 27th January 2012 at Palace Grounds in Bengaluru. It has been organized by Smart Expos one of the most reputed organizers in the country. The expo provides a perfect opportunity for manufacturers of #-Link-Snipped-#, materials, logistics providers and various end users. Besides serving as a trading platform for the industry, it will also act as a forum for discussions on current issues in the industry. Some of the most important innovations and latest creations will be launched and showcased at this wonderful three day event. It will be a perfect place to learn and understand market movements and latest trends. Over 130 exhibitors and 6000 visitors are expected to attend the event.
Highlights
  • New products and technologies will be launched.
  • Perfect platform to gauge new industry trends and analyze competition of fellow market players.
  • Understand market movement and create new business strategies.
  • A forum for discussion on the current industry issues.
  • Face to Face meetings with potential buyers.
  • A chance to start new collaborations with other industry players.
  • Over 130 exhibitors and 6000 visitors.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This years exhibitors will include - Programming & Database Development Websites & Ecommerce Software Administration & Help Desk Support Graphic Design & Multimedia Networking & Telephone Systems ERP & CRM...
Well I am in my second year of computer science engineering and i want to learn foreign language. Which 1 is best of all for future prospects?
What characteristic do these three 12-digit numbers share with each other, but with no other 12-digit number? A.100307124369 B.111824028801 C.433800063225
in what creativ way can we use gps in order to do a creative project based on gps and gis ?? thank u ๐Ÿ˜
I'm currently in my 4th semester and i want to appear for GATE after I complete my engineering. I want to prepare from now bcoz it's always good to be...