Common Entrance Exam For Engineering In India By 2013

After 5 Hour meeting of the council, HRD Minister Kapil Sibal said, "We have decided there shall be one exam. Subject to the clearance of the Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE) Committee and subject to the clearance of state ministers we will try and put that in operations from 2013."

There is also a news about Fees Hike in IITs.

Do you support this decision?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If anyone knows about best books on topics like Operation research please post. I know only one book. Problems in operation research by S. Chand Publications. The authors are Er....
I have found these books very useful. 1. Workshop Technology by Hajra chaudhary 2. Production technology by PC sharma Please post some other books too.
Friends, Can you post some good books about Advanced IC engines? One of them is ADvanced IC engines by V. Ganeshan.
Some books for industrial fluid power are Industrial fluid power by Anthony Esposito And there are two books on it by Mujumdar. One is on Hydraulics and other is on...
I have so far found the book of P.C. Sharma titled Production Engineering as useful. Another one is by International Labor organization aka I.L.O.