Com port monitor

Comport monitor is a simple and useful application monitoring PC-RS232 (COM) port .You can sent and receive bytes with this application . Also you can see bytes received in hex/bin/decimal format and sent as decimal/string format.
#-Link-Snipped-# (283 KB)

FEATURES : ​
  • Auto detect your PC available Com ports.
  • Change transfer baud rate between 1200-19200 .
  • Change parity / stop bit / byte size and packet size manually.
  • Events on CTS/DSR.
  • Define end of line .
  • Exchange Hexadecimal , Binary , Decimal to them.
  • Sending data to port using string mode or decimal ( character ASCII code ) mode.
  • Receiving data from port in Hex/Dec/Bin mode.
  • Free to use.
See more information on : #-Link-Snipped-#
[​IMG]

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Yea biggie, dont remove them, its free prog, so useful. I was actually gonna send them a flame over why are you marketing here? then visited there site and saw most of the proggies are free. (for now?)

Anyway, does this work in vista, elvand?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It seems like a useful post and it will stay on CE 😀 .

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, Can anyone help me to create a shortcut on desktop for shutdown? I hv already tried to make it from system file %shutdown.exe%. but it is not working...
Hi, Can anyone help me in removing shutdown or logoff tabs from start menu? 😕😕
plz help me to write a program in java which acceptmarks & roll no of 2 student from user & then display higest marks
hi guys iam new crazy engineer in the ghetto....i joined this forum cz i think it is the suitable place that i can getta help..😁 iam going to do my...
can any one help to me to work this project in antenna course Design of standard broadcast antennas to achieve a specified directional pattern. The “standard broadcast” band is the...