Colosseum 2010 Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences- 18-19 Dec 2010

The Colosseum - the greatest amphitheatre of the antiquity - was built in Rome, Italy, about 1920 years ago. It is considered an architectural and engineering wonder, and remains as a standing proof of both the grandeur and the cruelty of the Roman world.
After the splendour of imperial times, the Colosseum was abandoned, and in turn it became a fortress for the medieval clans of the city, a source of building materials, a picturesque scenery for painters, a place of Christian worship. Today it is a challenge for the archaeologists and a scenario for events and shows.

The department of civil engineering is proud to announce the national level Technical symposium. The symposium is hosted keeping in mind the demands of the present day competitive world. The symposium aims not only at creative and enthusiastic zeal in the students about different trends and developments in the field of civil engineering, but also providing a platform for the budding civil engineering talent from different parts of the country to interact, discuss and compare their knowledge with that of their peers.

Events at Colosseum 2010 are:

Technical Quiz
Paper Presentation
Poster presentation
Problem solving
Cube testing
Model Making

For more information visit their official website here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The word ABHIYAAN derives its origin from Sanskrit language, meaning "MISSION". We have taken a mission, a mission to create an Ocean of Knowledge. The Ocean is ready to expand;...
I need a pwm signal to alter the light intensity of 3 LEDs generated from a parallel port .the putvalue command requires us to provide all of 3 values of...
Following video compares both the tablets. Take a look - [video=youtube;LYivabHHj9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYivabHHj9g[/video]
Suppose i keep a cup of coffee at room temperature. And then i slowly reduce its temperature . As i approach near zero Kelvin ,What kind of changes will take...
Hi... Looking out for B.Sc Comp.Sc freshers or B.Sc any branch but 2+ Java Exp. Interested ones let me know, its for a start up company in bangalore.. And, Engg....