College Event Organizers - Read This!

Hello CEans,

If you are organizing (or recently organized) any event in your college you'll be happy to read this announcement. We know organizing any event involves lot of work, sleepless nights, fun & learning. Why keep information about your events, activities known only to few people in your college/city?

We recently launched #-Link-Snipped-# Section to give you a free platform to publish information about your events, conferences & summits and make your event known to engineers around the world!

Go ahead, inform college event organizers about CE Events section and have them thank you [​IMG]

If you'd like to have CE as media partner, write to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com. Have CE as a media partner does not involve money. It's simply - we scratch your back and you scratch ours. Got it? [​IMG]

Discuss this announcement in the following thread - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Website: Requirements Engineering Conference (RE'09) The International Requirements Engineering Conference is sponsored by the IEEE and is the premier academic and industrial event in the field of Requirements Engineering....
Hiii all, In a Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum system, besides changing the types of modulator used, and adding more noises and fading to the channel, what else can we change...
Hey all, Name: Sid or Sean will be fine 😀 Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: Chennai, India. Occupation: Doing my last semester of Mechanical Engineering, after which I plan to do...
Is it feasible to produce pwm using parallel port and matlab..😕 i want to control 3 servo motor using p-port and matlab and what is the alternative of delay function...
hi, is there anyone to help me out...??? which motor is suitable for elevator and also we need rotation at different angle(say 30,60,90,120,180...).some one suggest that servo motor is best.if...