Cognizant offer letter for freshers of 2016

I m from chandigarh university, accord to university i am placed in cognizant in the on campus drive, its been more than 2 months now but havnt received any offer letter or anything from company. Its it usuall for cognizant.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vivek_rajput
    I m from chandigarh university, accord to university i am placed in cognizant in the on campus drive, its been more than 2 months now but havnt received any offer letter or anything from company. Its it usuall for cognizant.
    Have you talked to the placement officer in your college?
  • Vivek_rajput
    Vivek_rajput
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you talked to the placement officer in your college?
    As a university they have 100s of companies to deal with, when asked they said to have Patience, thats why i m confused that is it ok
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vivek_rajput
    As a university they have 100s of companies to deal with, when asked they said to have Patience, thats why i m confused that is it ok
    If none of your friends who got recruited in Cognizant with you has received the offer letter, then there is nothing to worry. You should keep bugging your placements officer about updates. Yes, some of the companies do delay sending the offer letters.
  • Vivek_rajput
    Vivek_rajput
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If none of your friends who got recruited in Cognizant with you has received the offer letter, then there is nothing to worry. You should keep bugging your placements officer about updates. Yes, some of the companies do delay sending the offer letters.
    Hmm many of my batchmates are placed in cognizant and nobody have received anything yet. So i m still waiting and hoping for best. Anyways thanks to ans

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am interested in electrical design and installation.Is there any course on this?How can i excel in this field?. I need some advices.
Apart from discreetly delivering your smartphone app notifications, wearables have started informing you about your health. It’s a year later and they are still limited to heart rate tracking but...
Wishing our founder and administrator @Kaustubh Katdare a very happy birthday. 😁
Li-Fi technology has been around for some time and the researchers working on it have recorded that it can send data at up to 1 GB per second which is...
It's November 26th, and CrazyEngineers has turned 10 today. Looking back, it feels like time's traveled 10x the speed and everything has happened just about yesterday. Together, we have achieved...