Cognizant Employees Celebrate Rajnikanth's ROBOT Launch

Source Email Forward:

Indian superstar Rajni's fans in cognizant aren't behind when it comes to celebrating the hero's movie release.

Pics of employees celebrating ROBOT -

[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Ridiculous if you ask me. Ok he is a big name in movies and has mass following. But this craze on the part of fans. It is almost madness.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    @raj Verma.
    If you think this is madness, then kindly visit Tamil Nadu now.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm a big fan of Rajni ๐Ÿ˜ .
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @raj Verma.
    If you think this is madness, then kindly visit Tamil Nadu now.
    I know that. When I say fans, I mean everyone involved in dietifying the actor.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Here in Tamil Nadu on October 1st morning there were fans thronging st the theaters at 5 a.m. for the shows to start. there are some multiplexes showing 60 shows per day too :shock: everybody wanted to watch the film the first day ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    why is this even in CE FOCUS???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, maybe just news-for-fun. ๐Ÿ˜
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hail Rajni!!

I've experienced such extreme activities by fans in the theaters, and sometimes, in the road too.

But this is the first time I see such things going on in a corporate level.. I won't say it's right or wrong. I'm just in awe over the reach Rajni has over the masses!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is crazy ๐Ÿ˜

But Rajni is awesome no matter what.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    AbraKaDabra
    This is crazy ๐Ÿ˜

But Rajni is awesome no matter what.
    exactly abrakadabra ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BJP.COM has claimed that its political rival Congress redirected the BJP.COM domain to Congress official website on September 30th, the day on which Ayodhya Verdict came out. This meant over...
Height of Creativity! Nothing is Impossible! The sounds in this video are ACTUAL sounds from the Jeep. [video=youtube;LFybwg4wadI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFybwg4wadI[/video]
Hello CEans, can anyone please explain about how a native method works in java....please explain in detail???
Hi, I want to use a old fridge compressor for Air Brushing. apart form cylinder what other parts do i need to complete the system.
This thread is for all the words that are too confusing to use in general spoken or written english. Please read carefully: Revert and return The most common meaning of...